Current conquest: heroics

Setokai

People are grinding rampage repeatables just to have conquest content they can group together and grind.

There's no reason why heroics shouldn't be made repeatable to replace this bug and to give players something to grind together or solo, when they want to.

Some people honestly seem to enjoy grinding stuff, the devs ought to consider making conquest far more repeatable with it's content, make it legitimate, and give the players what they want to do for fun.

It's a game, it's supposed to be fun.

Edited by Lhancelot

I can almost guarantee there are a whole slew of things i've done throughout the game and running conquest stuff i could probably suggest be tweaked, but i'd rather start off with something small and reasonable on the objective lists, and maximize my characters points quickly.

While yes i know the resources of the devs is a little tied up currently, if they do see this thread they can take it as positive feedback and do with it as they choose.

One of the other objectives that comes to mind that i enjoyed being on the by character ones, was the weekly flashpoints, getting points on each character for completing the weekly veteran modes and the master modes.

Would i like to see that put back on the by character/repeatable objectives? yes i would.

Likely chance it ends up on a change in the future? slim possibility to not likey

When all is said and done, as this is a game i will play until the servers close down i will enjoy everything that comes along, be it a good or bad change.

I know it's not heroics but the current objective may be of use to you if you have all the dailies available. It's to complete the weekly on planets such as CZ-198, black hole etc and even with only a 75% stronghold bonus doing just CZ-198 gave me over 3k of the 15k objective.

I know it's not heroics but the current objective may be of use to you if you have all the dailies available. It's to complete the weekly on planets such as CZ-198, black hole etc and even with only a 75% stronghold bonus doing just CZ-198 gave me over 3k of the 15k objective.

But the Points are only once per legacy an not per toon - so thanks to the ….. devs.