Time for a real woman!

Halaek

Dont know about you but im extremely tired of the stereotypical female companions that lbioware have given us. Its a sign of the times i guess when you see half starved anorexic characters running around your computer screens, its a great image to give the younger and more impressionable parts of this community.

I doubt some of these girls would even have the strength to walk let alone carry a blaster or rifle! Vette and Mako are a good example of what i mean. So come on Bioware sort it out! Skinny and Anorexic is not sexy or appealing!

Dont know about you but im extremely tired of the stereotypical female companions that lbioware have given us. Its a sign of the times i guess when you see half starved anorexic characters running around your computer screens, its a great image to give the younger and more impressionable parts of this community.

I doubt some of these girls would even have the strength to walk let alone carry a blaster or rifle! Vette and Mako are a good example of what i mean. So come on Bioware sort it out! Skinny and Anorexic is not sexy or appealing!

Actually, that is a stated opinion... and it is by all means your right to state it. However, personally I think characters like Mako, Kira, and Sentele are very sexy women in game in my opinion. And this part here: its a great image to give the younger and more impressionable parts of this community., is not true at all because I'm 34 and like what I've seen so far :)

I'd have to agree with you. It's BW though so that's what you're gonna get, that's how they see and want women in their games.

Not to mention the ridiculous size of breasts in the "athletic" number 2 option in body types.

I give up in Bioware games all along by now.

First thing my wife told me when I asked her assistance in creating female character, she said "what are those baloons? Its silly that every female options are pretty faces, and big *** and ****"

All I could say was... "its Bioware, remember dragon age?"

Here's a brainfart:

Make companions 'sizeable': Thin, Normal, Wide. or something like that, maybe worded differently.

Yeah! maybe make a little cutscene in there where you order your companion to eat 5 cakes and see them get fatter, or order them on a diet and give that cutscene the 'eye of the tiger' song.

I have to agree with the sentiments of the OP, and there is room to accommodate his wish - if you look at the companion character sheet, there is room for another customization item already. Just make that one a generic body type selector item and allow people to purchase one of 4 options to apply to your companion. Of course, a Maco with a type 4 body, or a Blizz for that matter, might be a little odd looking in-game. :p

OP is right, children of today need to know that being large/obese is ok! :D

Throw in some supersize companions, and call them curvy ;)

Edited by Soazak

Mako seems to be using the 1st character model which has been called borderline anorexic before. At least she has a perfectly round *** though (I think that's where all her fat is going).

And I know sometimes it must be hard to consider from a geek's perspective but there's an uncharted line between both 'fat' and 'skinny'.

Edited by BrainSplatter

Most of the models (male and female) in SWTOR look fairly athletic, half-starved isn't really how I'd describe them, except maybe body type 1's.

Fact is if your not fat and athletic you will look like that, that is realism. The reality is most westerners are now seriously overweight. :eek:

All we didn't need here is real women from Eddie Murphy show: " What have you done for me lately?" "Half!" :D

p.s.

Have nothing against more fat on the female models type I and II are look sick :(, type 3 or 4 looks better but I prefer more round stout girls maybe type 5 or 6 will be fine.

Edited by Urukkhan

if you think mako looks unhealthy then LMAO.

yeah, its better to be overweight. let us further promote the north american obesity problem.

mako not a "real woman" as the OP suggests? id probably kill myself if "real women" were chubby fat chicks, thankfully, this is not the case.

Edited by ycat

yeah, its better to be overweight. let us further promote the north american obesity problem.

Well spoke words. There is a MAJOR problem in the USA. If you watched Doctor Oz yesterday would have seen it.

The largest character are males. But look at them they are about 250 LBS. That is not a good weight but is the size of Linebacker.

Bioware is trying to keep the characters healthy size. Now I do agree that model 1 for male and female is too thin.

Edited by Romiz