3,000 Free Cartel Coins. Does it work?

Today I will be teaching you how to get 3000 free cartel coins.

So what to do?

Its simple and anyone can do it. Even F2P members.

The trick is right there, Achievement.

Confused? Well every time you complete the starting planet for a class you gain 20 Cartel Coins, with 8 classes that is 160!

At first this may not seem like a lot but you can do this across ALL servers for a total of 3000 cartel coins!

Edited by FattyMunchkins

its not quick. yes it works, but given how long it would take to accomplish and how grindy it gets; the real question is - is it actualy worth it?

like... even if your job is minimum wage, its faster and easier to just buy the coins than invest all this time into doing starting areas over and over and over and over and over....

So is this done by completing the class story, or the planet arc story, or both?

Completing class story on starting planet awards you 20cc. 8 class stories, 160cc.

An average of 1 hour per starting planet is required, so around 8 hours of work grants you 160cc.

The fastest way to grind this is to create a warrior on a new server, complete Korriban class story, reach fleet, delete character, create a new one, start again. As long as you don't create a legacy on the new server you can go on forever because the abscence of a legacy tricks the game into thinking that you're a new player everytime so achievements are reset and you can earn them again.

It's not really profitable because it's not fast and the payout is not "balanced" for the time/effort invested into it, but if you are 40/60cc short on something you want to buy, it's still the cheapest way to do it without buying cc cards.

So, in other words, you're advertising a way to exploit a flaw in the game code to rack up CCs. Yeah, I'm sure BW will be thrilled with you.

its not an exploit, anymore than having multiple legacies on multiple servers is an exploit. it is incredibly time consuming method than when taking into account how long it takes to get all those coins vs how much they cost in dollars - means that you are working at bellow sweatshop wages to get those coins. and yes. if the only reason you are leveling those low level characters is to get those 20 coins? its work.

now. friend referal coins? that might as well be an exploit, give that you have to put in no time and they keep trickling in for as long as the person you referred stays subscribed. while achievement coins in question run out once you run out of servers.

Completing class story on starting planet awards you 20cc. 8 class stories, 160cc.

An average of 1 hour per starting planet is required, so around 8 hours of work grants you 160cc.

The fastest way to grind this is to create a warrior on a new server, complete Korriban class story, reach fleet, delete character, create a new one, start again. As long as you don't create a legacy on the new server you can go on forever because the abscence of a legacy tricks the game into thinking that you're a new player everytime so achievements are reset and you can earn them again.

It's not really profitable because it's not fast and the payout is not "balanced" for the time/effort invested into it, but if you are 40/60cc short on something you want to buy, it's still the cheapest way to do it without buying cc cards.

this is also false. you still get achievement for leveling a character through starting zone, so even if you don't officially name your legacy - the achievement is still there, so coins cannot be gained from the same class story again. yes, I have tested it.

Edited by Jeweledleah

• 1 month later...
This is brand new information!!;!! :p

No, it's not. You play the newbie levels across all of the servers. Five seconds with youtube will show you lots of videos from 2013 and 2014 on the topic. I'd link to it but that just helps out those folks probably with affiliate links.

It's not an exploit either. It's how the game is setup.

Takes days to do of course....

• 8 months later...

Maybe cancelling the spammer's Referral codes is something to consider. Fatty's up there appears to still be active.

You can click on it. It'll take you to a confirmation page and you can say no.

edit: I'm surprised it's not done. Or these threads aren't deleted.

reedit: I'm one of the folks who are against closing threads since doing so doesn't take into account folks who use Google to look for their answers but in these cases, I'm all for it. It's known just from spending time around here that spammers target these threads.

Edited by dr_mike

Another one that doesnt get it.

Says the poster using color in their posts....

We've been asking them to put links to the subforums on the front page for a couple of years now. Unless I'm not remembering my vBulletin v3 correctly, it;s a simple checkbox on the admin side. Still waiting.

In their defense, this isn't the worst spammed forum out there.

Edited by dr_mike

Says the poster using color in their posts....

We've been asking them to put links to the subforums on the front page for a couple of years now. Unless I'm not remembering my vBulletin v3 correct, it;s a simple checkbox on the admin side. Still waiting.

In their defense, this isn't the worst spammed forum out there.

My colored posts seems to only bother you. Dont read what i write....you can simply skip over it. I will continue to write in colored text until a mod tells me not to. Thanks for the constructive criticism though.

Until a bw mod tells me i cant then i will continue to annoy you with my colored text.

I played f2p for 6 months in 3.0 before I subbed. This CC tactic is really only good for f2ps.

Btw. you can gain 200 a server. All you have to do in kill all the bosses in black talon and essels. once each set of bosses are killed you gain 20cc

But I reinterate.. this is mostly only good for full on f2ps. After all.. you're going to end up with a lot of time on your hands. On a side note, full invested subs have thousands of cc in many cases, youll see them in youtube videos, so "3k" is small time. just enough to take the edge off f2p rsetrictions.

Edited by Seterade

you can check in your legacy.

it clearly states the reward for completing each first planet to mission "use shuttle to go to fleet" will reward 20cc.

In the flashpoint section for black talon, their is an achievement for each boss beaten, and there is an addition achieve once all 3 are deated with a reward of 20cc. same for essels. you don't need to make a new legacy to go into your legacy and see the achieve rewards.

you can check in your legacy.

it clearly states the reward for completing each first planet to mission "use shuttle to go to fleet" will reward 20cc.

In the flashpoint section for black talon, their is an achievement for each boss beaten, and there is an addition achieve once all 3 are deated with a reward of 20cc. same for essels. you don't need to make a new legacy to go into your legacy and see the achieve rewards.

Yes, that says it's legacy wide on one server. But I'm telling you I just tested the one for getting off the starter planets and it doesn't work. So either they changed it or it's broke. Also BT doesn't work unless you already have your legacy setup. So you have to have a legacy.

Edited by Icykill_