Tuk'ata Companion is Love (fan art)

VenneccaBlind

I made a little chibi of my chiss juggernaut and the Tuk'ata companion after my guildie and good friend gave him to me. I love him so much (I named him Snortimer and hes a cuddler).

Kind of a shameless plug and me showing off my art, but I mean thats kind of what this forum is for :p Enjoy!

I made a little chibi of my chiss juggernaut and the Tuk'ata companion after my guildie and good friend gave him to me. I love him so much (I named him Snortimer and hes a cuddler).

Kind of a shameless plug and me showing off my art, but I mean thats kind of what this forum is for :p Enjoy!

Thats some sick skills, i saw your twitter page too those pix on there, wow awesome stuff.

I wish i had your illustration skills perhaps my comic wouldnt be pages of writing with out art (heh) which is just a book, and we all know you need art to make a comic Book. I cant do both, so my story lies in a folder and on disk in a box in my closet, wasting away.

Any how. Keep on doing that voodoo you do. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all <3

Thats some sick skills, i saw your twitter page too those pix on there, wow awesome stuff.

I wish i had your illustration skills perhaps my comic wouldnt be pages of writing with out art (heh) which is just a book, and we all know you need art to make a comic Book. I cant do both, so my story lies in a folder and on disk in a box in my closet, wasting away.

Any how. Keep on doing that voodoo you do. :D

Maybe one day you will get to the skill level you want for your comic :D art is something you learn and work on and never ever get perfect at. You are always growing. It does take quite a bit of work though :3 If its not something you have time for, or would rather spend time on other things like the art of writing, theres lots of artists that are willing to illustrate comics too. Best of luck to you!