Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What have you done to Ravage?!

Arstechnica
06.21.2019 , 05:24 AM | #21
I just bring back the old animation, speed it up to the point that it is like an insta cast. As I recall the old animation, sped up would look brutally effective.
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order
You registered your Pre-Order code on July 22, 2011
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from the force.
Department of Applied Technologies
Beta Squadron 367

Skummy
09.09.2019 , 06:46 AM | #22
Another reason why juggs get focused in pvp no hard hitting move anymore. YOu used to be able ravage impale then ravage again and the person attacking yu wud have to disenage to get healed or something not anymore u just get ganked cycle yur cd's and hit like a wet noodle oh wait dont worry u have vengful slam to dot spread and break everyones cc's!
StarForge/Satele Shan

BonnerFett
09.24.2019 , 08:37 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Arstechnica View Post
I just bring back the old animation, speed it up to the point that it is like an insta cast. As I recall the old animation, sped up would look brutally effective.

Old ravage animation was awesome. Bring it back!!!

ZIMMOZMAN
09.24.2019 , 04:09 PM | #24
Most sents I played with back in the day pvp wise, didn't even use the last hit from ravage/master strike since the gcd was up and other moves did more damage then the last hit.

So no, if you want to see the old animation again go find an npc that does it, they still exist.
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

Orbjeff
10.12.2019 , 05:49 AM | #25
The current Juggernaut animation for Ravage is the worst! I cringe every time I see my character turn himself into a spinning "Sonic The Hedgehog" while performing Ravage.

I don't really care about why they did this or channeled vs non channeled. The current animation looks STUPID! Period, its awful, get the message already! How many more years must we suffer the stupidity of this horrid animation?

KendraP
10.12.2019 , 08:58 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Orbjeff View Post
The current Juggernaut animation for Ravage is the worst! I cringe every time I see my character turn himself into a spinning "Sonic The Hedgehog" while performing Ravage.

I don't really care about why they did this or channeled vs non channeled. The current animation looks STUPID! Period, its awful, get the message already! How many more years must we suffer the stupidity of this horrid animation?
And I am the exact opposite of you. I couldn't care less what it looked like as long as it functions better.