I love you SWTOR!

BoomSukka

Hey all!

This will be short and sweet!

There I was, running down some path, off to gather something or kill someone; likely both. I was admiring the character I was playing, and sincerely, I was admiring the character I was playing. We had a little bit of history together, and I could actually remember our exploits in vivid detail. The characters we had encountered, our tact in extricating ourselves from death time and again, and the roundabout way that we always end up, together, on some path to somewhere gives me pause in the kind of delightful way that makes paying for this game a distant, forgotten afterthought.

Thank you for *my* time!

Greetings everyone!

We are so happy to hear that you are having a great time playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! We do ask that threads in this forum revolve around discussion of the Star Wards Universe regarding lore, movies, games and more unrelated to this game. We are going to go ahead and close this thread.

As a reminder, if you see a thread you feel is not in the correct forum, please report it using our report function so the Community Team can investigate.

Thank you for your assistance!