PVP guilds and inevitable drama

Lhancelot

First, welcome back. I don't know what class you are playing these days, but I remember your sage as being a fine healer (even if you did kite out of range of my guard too often).

As for drama, I don't know about "inevitable." My pvp has always been drama free. None of the players I group with ever seem to have any in-game drama either. Are we missing anything?

Perhaps, what we need is a first-rate forum troll to get the ball rolling. ;)

It'll come if and when folks start poaching, but it won't be on the forums. Now that ranked exists and seems remotely popular, the experienced teams have somewhere to be a friendly community of PvPers and the rest of us can be toxic creeps in regs.

How about we have none. You seem to be trying to start something. This server seems to be drama free lets keep it that way.

Hey. I take offense to this, I would never try to dredge up some drama. You give me far too much credit if you think one person on a seldom read forum could create drama on a server in the game. I was just pointing out, that with such an influx of PVPers on Ebon Hawk that I was surprised nothing has blown a gasket yet. It always does. But that adds some flare to the scene. Nothing wrong with a little excitement occasionally.

First, welcome back. I don't know what class you are playing these days, but I remember your sage as being a fine healer (even if you did kite out of range of my guard too often).

As for drama, I don't know about "inevitable." My pvp has always been drama free. None of the players I group with ever seem to have any in-game drama either. Are we missing anything?

Perhaps, what we need is a first-rate forum troll to get the ball rolling. ;)

Hey m8, glad to see you back too. I remember you leaving, and I knew you'd be back. :D To my defense, I kited out of range because I was so used to soloing it and having to rely on myself so when you guarded me, it was like a new experience. I probably still do this though lol.

As for drama and missing any, I don't know. I felt like connecting to the servers community via the forums today so decided to post my thoughts on this topic since I actually do expect some changes in the landscape of the PVP guilds on TEH.

Many guilds are really fractured, so I would not be surprised if many great PVPers join a fledgling new PVP guild, or band up and create some new ones. Either way it will be fun. With new guilds, always comes hurt feelings though, people leaving one guild to join another etc.

Do you ever do solo ranked, group ranked now, or just regs? I brought a 60 commando healer to the server, but that toon is shelved. I will probably flip him to dps, maybe that would be better, healing on that class is so boring. Anyway. Good to see you old man! I will send you a tell if I see you on.

P.S. Ah man, you bring back good memories of Ebon Hawk with that old post link! I just read it now. Nostalgic indeed! I still have to laugh at how angry people got over that self-promotion for our guild. rofl. :D

Edited by Lhancelot
forgot something

ofc this server is drama free...

Sigh. We are avatar twins now? I got to change it now damnit. I thought only I would like the old man face! And what happened to the egg theme? Suddenly I sense a more serious side to you... From Corndogs, to egg parts, now to LIFE? :eek:

P.S. Sarcasm is thin ice, once you begin walking on it, you can break through anytime. Just sayin'.