Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for mature and relatively small guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Looking for mature and relatively small guild

ItsCalipartyTime
02.13.2019 , 07:10 PM | #1
I have been trying to find an Empire guild that has experience but also is welcome to players who haven't done hard mode operations yet. I have completed all operations on story mode and a few on hard but am interested in learning the ropes of the harder ops. My best geared character is a Sorc Healer at 250 but I also have decently geared dps and tank characters. Not looking to join a massive guild, I would prefer a small to medium guild that is mature. Have had previous bad experiences with a guild that was a little too immature for my tastes. While I don't have much experience with conquest I would be willing to learn and participate.

miscnine
02.14.2019 , 01:23 PM | #2
Hi, this is Rosii from The Elders guild. We're mostly pub side but working more and more on our imp side. Minimum age to join is 40 (exceptions can be made at the discretion of officers) no drama, we do a (usually 16 man) Friday night training story mode run for those who are learning the game and/or classes, as well as group runs and activities during the week if everyone on is agreeable. Just search in the "who" tab for Elders if you want to talk to someone. We're not a mega guild; we're relatively small and happy with that as it keeps us as more of a family.

TheBavarian
02.18.2019 , 07:12 PM | #3
Hello from Outer Rim Command. Hopefully you have managed to find a guild. If not, we are setup on both factions and we're looking for potential officers, recruiters and anyone generally interested in assisting with the organisation of weekly activities.
Our pub guild is a little more populated as that's where we have been putting in most of our recruiting efforts.
We do have a couple of 'Conquest High Achievers' if you are interested in learning more about the Conquest system and the associated perks and caveats.
You can search /who Outer to see who is online or check out our website: https://orca.enjin.com

"May the force be with you, always"...
Outer Rim Command GM

nomoe
03.04.2019 , 04:18 PM | #4
you still looking or already found one?