Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
<Elders of the Republic> Guild for Older Players

Kurvah
01.31.2019 , 08:29 AM | #51
Hi. I am over 40 and looking for a Guild now that there are Guild Perks available from v5.10 "Guild Leveling" update. Is the Elders leveling up and getting guild perks?

D_efcon
01.31.2019 , 09:20 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurvah View Post
Hi. I am over 40 and looking for a Guild now that there are Guild Perks available from v5.10 "Guild Leveling" update. Is the Elders leveling up and getting guild perks?
Yes! We are level 13 as of today and have most perks unlocked because we've always worked on conquest and unlocking areas of our ship.
De-rezz
Guild Leader
Elders of the Republic

republicelders.gamerlaunch.com

dherpin
01.31.2019 , 11:19 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by D_efcon View Post
Yes! We are level 13 as of today and have most perks unlocked because we've always worked on conquest and unlocking areas of our ship.
You probably make your peeps do cq, i dont.

miscnine
02.01.2019 , 07:37 PM | #54
Just want to say what being in the Elders guild is like for me. I'm old and know how to yell "get off my lawn!". That is about as drama-filled as this guild gets. It's a relaxed, safe place to play either solo or in a group. We try to reach our conquest goal each week but nobody asks us to do that. If we don't reach it, then no big deal. If we do reach it, then great. There are no quotas to fill, no obligations (other than being nice to each other), no pressure. Just have fun and enjoy the game.

We have a Friday night 16 man training run for everybody. If you're new to the game, or back from an absence, or want to try a new class or spec or whatever, then these runs are for you. It's always a story mode op and we bring just enough heavy hitters to help us through without actually carrying everyone.

If you want stress and drama, then this guild is not for you. If you want a safe place to play, to learn, to have fun, then this guild is definitely for you. One of our main rules is that real life always comes first. You can play around your real life schedule and nobody yells at you for that. This is the safest guild I've ever belonged to and plan to stay for as long as I"m playing swtor.

D_efcon
02.26.2019 , 02:30 PM | #55
We're still going strong after all these years! Visit our website at: https://republicelders.gamerlaunch.com/
De-rezz
Guild Leader
Elders of the Republic

republicelders.gamerlaunch.com

SpinForbidden
02.28.2019 , 02:54 PM | #56
<Elders of the Republic> has started reserving the last Friday of each month to run a training operation with our sister guild <Elders of the Sith>. It's been nice to pull out our Imperial characters for change and have fun with lightning, dark wards, etc. What operations do we run? Unless one or more of our players have a strong preference otherwise, we'll often choose an operation that coincides with a conquest operation for the week. We have no conquest requirements in our guild. Players who participate in conquest do so because that is the way they like to play the game. However, completing a select 16-toon operation can pull in a staggering amount of conquest points for a guild, which has a subsidiary benefit within the current guild ranking system.
Battlemaster <Elders of the Republic>

Satele Shan Kallinos | Kallipolis| Tyrtaeus