Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
Sanguine Bounty & Sanguine Galaxy - Welcome Satele Shan Merge Players!

SmorgishBorg
02.12.2019 , 07:01 AM | #21
Sanguine Guilds are READY for The Wretched Hive Drop, Grab your toons and Get on our media we will be running groups through the new content today on both factions, Be sure you also friend our media for the latest guides and secrets in-game for Ossus, and all game content!! See you on Shan!!

dherpin
02.13.2019 , 08:39 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SmorgishBorg View Post
I Play 60 toons level 70 this era, 30 Per Faction, Smorg's /played atm is 221 days 16 hours 30 minutes
I tend to play heavy on Troopers, Sages, Sorcs, Jugg, Knight have more than 8 of each, there /played time avrages from a month to 3 months, the rest are typically about 10 days or better. Each one is Maxxed on Crafting and there GSF Warcarriers/Legion Bombers, and ofc I legacy gear my toons so there never in the HUNT for gearing. 10 are at Ossus atm but I'm planing to push some more up there in the comming weeks, as all our content looks to be progressing from this point forward in game.

Great question Thanks
why did you quit hive queen? okay so I was solo healing a 16 man, we still did it. you shouldn't have quit.

dherpin
02.13.2019 , 09:17 AM | #23
With 60 toons, you should have a few full 258s huh? or am I wrong? I don't know how that works, im not an altoholic. I have like 5 and most of that is recent.

GhOsTPrOz
02.13.2019 , 09:34 AM | #24
Ahhh Sanguine...the RHG of Satele Shan!
<Tragic Heroes> Star Forge
<It's A Trap> Darth Malgus
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/
Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

SmorgishBorg
02.17.2019 , 08:08 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
why did you quit hive queen? okay so I was solo healing a 16 man, we still did it. you shouldn't have quit.
That is Awesome, Sometimes after 5 Wipes, there is a loss of confidence in the group, My guild wanted to try it out again and got there achievement not 15 minutes later with a better team learning operations is quite fun when there new, and different groups evolve different strategies, Glad you were able to get it down in yours, we have the video on our run at Youtube@Dread Kirk

Sometimes you got to go with your team

SmorgishBorg
02.17.2019 , 08:11 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
With 60 toons, you should have a few full 258s huh? or am I wrong? I don't know how that works, im not an altoholic. I have like 5 and most of that is recent.
Well this week there is a New Trade in Currency for 258 Mainhands and Offhands, Monument Crystals can be earned by completing VM (Hard Mode) Hive Queen, or Winning 5 Ranked Arenas, Losing 10 Ranked. The gear requires MULTIPLE bound currencies so as far as farming them goes, All players would only be able to get 257 geared this week due to weekly limits on how you earn them.

- Great Question

SmorgishBorg
03.10.2019 , 08:08 AM | #27
Spring 2019 is in Full Swing, We have new Media available @ http://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/...ty-satele-shan Be sure you check it out, there working hard getting information out on the guilds from each Server and lets you know more about the people your playing with. Our Teams are working beautifully together, We have been getting our Groups for the new content @ Ossus, and Achieving our Large Yield Conquest Rewards on both guilds with ease & no forced play. We still rank our players by level and grant Officer Ranks at 90 Days Active in guilds. Progression is going great with our gearing up 252/258 for our Master modes. We still do all the PvX runs during the weeks, Wb's, Heroics, Ops, Warzones, and have a great team of Pilots for GSF. Join us this season for the continued fun with the guild you know.