Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Revan Reborn Armor Set 10 mil

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Satele Shan
WTB Revan Reborn Armor Set 10 mil

dherpin
02.13.2019 , 09:11 AM | #1
Im not really interested in spending any more than that on armor, I might budge a little, but im not paying 15 mil for an outfit. sorry, not happening. If you want to make a little money atleast sell it for 10, cause ive seen it drop from 24 to 15 over the past two weeks, cause nobody is buying it for that much.

You can sell things on the gtn for a lot, but not armor sets. I saw it for 10 mil before too, I should have bought it then. I saw a malgus for 2 mil and malak too. People will buy mats for like 50 mil, but not armor. The most I ever sold was like 60 cmts for about 60 mil, but before that the most was like 10 mil. People just don't pay more than that for armor sets. Im willing to offer that much if anyone is interested.

dherpin
02.13.2019 , 08:45 PM | #2
I see some of you who own the set seem to think its funny to raise the price. Well hotshot, I didn't NEED it to begin with, I already said I wasn't going to pay 15, I was willing to offer 10, but now since you want to be cute, you only get 8. Im offering 8 mil now, good job, cost yourself 3 mil, I might had payed 11. Dude nobody is going to buy it, its all going to sit up there. I just told you I waited two weeks, you think I don't have patience? lol

lets see who is more patient, my money says I get it for 8 mil or less now.

dherpin
02.14.2019 , 09:07 AM | #3
Keep it up, now its 7. Nobody is going to buy that for 20 mil okay, nobody. Its armor, its not like it gives you an actual stat boost, its just outfit. as soon as you realize that you'll be okay. But until then your stuff is just going to sit. Keep it up and ill start posting names and prices everyday just to make fun you until I get what I want. I have the upper hand here, I have the creds but I don't need what you got, you need what I got. You see? as soon as you realize this we can work it out.

Now whenever you are ready to accept your 7 mil let me know. If you are willing to publicly apologize I will pay 11 mil. But other than that you can forget it. I wont buy it all. Dude, ive been wanting this for 7 years, you think I cant wait another few months? hahahha whateves

keep thinking that.

next I start clowning yall for being so ridiculous.