Problem with KOTET Chapter 8: End Times

HollyUSEC

This chapter has a bonus quest where we meet up with, and click on, nine of our Alliance companions en route to the showdown with Vaylin.

Republic toons get stiffed on this bonus quest. Yes, we can still complete it, but not in the same way as Imperials.

Any companions we didn't recruit, or exiled/killed (like with Aric Jorgan and Kaliyo in Chapter 12/13 of KOTFE) are replaced by a generic "Alliance Member" which still gives quest credit.

Thing is, one of those companions is Major Pierce, which no Republic player is eligible to recruit. We get M1-4X instead, and he's not used as a substitute for Pierce in the story chapter.

Therefore, no matter what, even if you got all the Alliance companions on a Republic character (including even Bowdaar, M1-4X, Qyzen and Lokin), you will have to click one generic "Alliance Member" on a Pub toon to complete the bonus quest for this chapter.

Does this bug anyone else at all? Even just a little? As the old saying goes, "It's the little things that count."

Obviously it's not a huge deal, but... yeah, I definitely noticed this when I first played through, and did sort of bug me. But I am the kind of person that gets bugged with the little things. Like when Companions don't talk when you right-click on them, or Companions that should be customizable but remain static in their gear options (*cough* Nico!). But again, these are just the small details that bug people like you or me. BioWare does sometimes surprise me and fix the small issues like these, but it's not something I'd have high expectations for.