Healing in this game is beyond broken

Yettyskill

So I am supposed to what?

Watch the far left of the screen to see who needs healing and miss all the action right in front of me?

Tab thru players to find the one that needs healing or create a macro for every new group and try to remember who is assigned to who.........?

And then have the focus away from what is actually happening to watch the far left edge of the screen?

Im guessing half the players who were willing to heal will bail on boring and broken healing quickly leaving the community needing healers badly.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the far left of the screen to see who needs healing and miss all the action right in front of me?

Tab thru players to find the one that needs healing or create a macro for every new group and try to remember who is assigned to who.........?

And then have the focus away from what is actually happening to watch the far left edge of the screen?

Im guessing half the players who were willing to heal will bail on boring and broken healing quickly leaving the community needing healers badly.

Have you ever raid healed in any MMO?

Make raid frames enabled for groups. Put your Text over the health bars. Move the health bars closer to the center of the screen so you dont need to look to your left all the time.

Now you dont need to use Party frames and look at the left of your screen all the time.

So healing is broken because you have to look at bars the whole time? How is this different from any other MMO?

(recognize this is probably troll bait but... meh)

In EverQuest I sat, facing a wall, with my spellbook open, only casting one or two healing spells every now and again, for hours at a time.

THIS is not broken. THIS is a god send compared to that.

I haven't been able to check yet, but you used to be able to unlock the raid frames and move them. Won't solve all your problems, but won't have to stare at the left side of your screen.

I guess you don't play with Nameplates on. That show people's health hovering over their character so you don't have to stare at party frames or operation frames.

Keep raging. One less incompetent healer I have to deal with when I am crazy enough to PUG. :p

I'd like mousovers at least, but even I, whos not played the game yet know you can show party frames as raid frames and move and resize them....look through options menus.