Please make a function that allows you to put on and take off the hoods in any armor

Paincroft

Good day! I am your subscriber and player from Ukraine. I'm your fan. I want to be heard. Please make a hood in the jedi survivalist armor set! I have one more suggestion (I apologize in advance if I write in the wrong place). BUT! Not so long ago, you made a function that allows you to take off and put on a helmet or any headgear. I have been playing your game for a long time but I noticed that in many armor sets, there are hoods that simply cannot be put on or removed. I ASK YOU TO DO IN THE FOLLOWING UPDATE A FUNCTION THAT WILL ALLOW TO PUT ON (ON) AND REMOVE THE HOOD IN ANY ARMOR SETS.

Many fans will be pleased with this feature in the game. I am sure this will revive the game with even more players.

I ASK YOU TO DO IN THE FOLLOWING UPDATE A FUNCTION THAT WILL ALLOW TO PUT ON (ON) AND REMOVE THE HOOD IN ANY ARMOR SETS.

1. Unless they have already finished it, it won't be in the next update. Later, perhaps, if they decide finally to build one, but not the next update. (Er, the next update arrives on *Thursday* of this week.)

2. It will not be able to add a hood to an armour set that doesn't already have an "up" hood.