25 Max Missions needs to be increased to 50

Burtlebe

Once you hit 55 you realize there is no way your going to get anything done without removing missions you are working on or you spend a lot of time running around constantly. I realize that this is going to increase the database on the servers but seriously something needs to be done and fast. At this point I would be happy to buy an unlock in the cartel market if that is what it would take. Edited by Burtlebe

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I would be happy to buy an unlock in the cartel market if that is what it would take.

Don't give them any idea's

It should have been upped by 5-10 earlier, and then 15-20(to 50 total) more with the planet dlc

Edited by Roeg

I agree, bump up the missions! I remember once I was sitting on 25 missions, and I went to get an especially difficult datacron. When I went to right click it, I wasn't allowed because getting that datacron actually counts as a mission. I had to abandon a mission just so I could get the datacron. I was not happy.

Indeed I fully agree.

I dare say it. This is not World of Warcraft. With the amount of weekly and daily's that exist, the number of max missions should be higher than our lovely competitor. For example, the 4 vehicle quests already take up 4 slots. And about 10 slots are filled with weekly from operations.

I can manage myself with only 25, but I still believe it is an unnecessary restriction. If I for example like to pick up 10+ space missions... well I cant.

Indeed I fully agree.

I dare say it. This is not World of Warcraft. With the amount of weekly and daily's that exist, the number of max missions should be higher than our lovely competitor. For example, the 4 vehicle quests already take up 4 slots. And about 10 slots are filled with weekly from operations.

I can manage myself with only 25, but I still believe it is an unnecessary restriction. If I for example like to pick up 10+ space missions... well I cant.

It gets worse when your hit 55, there are 13 dailys on Makeb alone not counting all the ones that are tracking those missions,

It gets worse when your hit 55, there are 13 dailys on Makeb alone not counting all the ones that are tracking those missions,

Both the dailies and weeklies are getting completely ridiculous. There are around 15 weeklies with 4 of them being level 50 I believe. Along with these you have all the Makeb dailies, the GSI dailies, Section x dailies and Black Hole dailies. If you also want to include the Space mission, pvp and flashpoint dailies then have at it too lol.

For dailies I figure about 15 from Makeb (estimating), 20 from GSI (4 are heroic2), 6 from Section X(1 heroic), 6 from BH(1 heroic).

There is no where near enough room especially on Tuesday when all the weeklies reset. Even if you figure only having the level 55 weeklies and Makeb dailies there will be around 25 quests alone. A few things need to happen.

1) Quest cap limit increased A LOT.

2) Combine weeklies and/or dailies to reduce the amount of total quests.

3) Reduce the amount of total weeklies and/or dailies.

4) Get rid of all level 50 weeklies and/or dailies from current level 55 terminals.

Pick one, or two, or all I don't care. Something needs to be done.

I dont see the problem!

Just do the missions and then move on to next planet for the dailies

You dont put in a lot of missions and dont do them or have i missed someting.

Edited by phfph

Once you hit 55 you realize there is no way your going to get anything done without removing missions you are working on or you spend a lot of time running around constantly. I realize that this is going to increase the database on the servers but seriously something needs to be done and fast. At this point I would be happy to buy an unlock in the cartel market if that is what it would take.

/signed.

I dont see the problem!

Just do the missions and then move on to next planet for the dailies

You dont put in a lot of missions and dont do them or have i missed someting.

True, but somebody here said that u have 13 daily missions on makeb. + count Makeb weekly mission(s) as well. + count FP and operations weekly and daily missions (u cant expect people to drop them because of doing daillies) + add vehicle missions and HK-51 mission. This is an absolute minimum people shuld be able to have in their log IMO.

Do we have enough space for that now? I don't think so.

True, but somebody here said that u have 13 daily missions on makeb. + count Makeb weekly mission(s) as well. + count FP and operations weekly and daily missions (u cant expect people to drop them because of doing daillies) + add vehicle missions and HK-51 mission. This is an absolute minimum people shuld be able to have in their log IMO.

Do we have enough space for that now? I don't think so.

and the two 4 man heroics for macrobinoculars and seeker droids, and the new class missions (had 3 at one point, done now though)

And please DO NOT EVEN dare make this something attainable only via cartel market. This to me is a game mechanics issue and should be an improvement to the game for all, not something that we have to pay for. Especially not the subscribers. The maximum should've been 50 from launch.

And please DO NOT EVEN dare make this something attainable only via cartel market. This to me is a game mechanics issue and should be an improvement to the game for all, not something that we have to pay for. Especially not the subscribers. The maximum should've been 50 from launch.

Ya I agree, the only reason I was willing to buy it is that desperation has reached that level lol. Would be nice to bump us to 50 or more then maybe had a cartel unlock for even more if they feel the need to have to do that.