Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Community Livestream - December 16

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Community Livestream - December 16
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KendraP
12.16.2019 , 04:20 PM | #41
Musco, could we have an unbiased summary for those of us who have been at work?

Nemmar
12.16.2019 , 04:24 PM | #42
My feedback on the SH is that i'd like a damage dummy on it. It is really annoying to use the one on Rishi and having to teleport up to the ship.

Also, yes, would love smaller/mid size SH's. I really like the tatooine onel. I would like a copero one, must say.

Wopr
12.16.2019 , 04:30 PM | #43
Is this an out of season April's Fool joke?
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?

Syal
12.16.2019 , 04:36 PM | #44
any resume ?
SWTOR since 2012 !
Guild Force Unifie French PVE
The Leviathan

DawnAskham
12.16.2019 , 04:38 PM | #45
/yawn

Gelious
12.16.2019 , 04:47 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
Musco, could we have an unbiased summary for those of us who have been at work?
There is nothing to give summary for, unbiased or not. The entire thing was just a SH preview.

Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Okay smart mouth, did I say no more story? If I did show me. All I said is try to show a little respect for those that like strongholds, like most of us do for pvp and raids. Just for your information: I like the stories and have done them on several characters. Not a fan of pvp or operations but I support that for those that do. I have learned how to show respect for things I may not like because I am not selfish and know others like those things.
No need to make it personal, I was not talking about you, only about Bioware. And really, this is a two-way street - you want to say you are happy you get content you like? Then I too can say I am not happy because this is not content I am interested in.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Xatra - Commando; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin.

Nemmar
12.16.2019 , 07:01 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Syal View Post
any resume ?
They showed the Alderaan SH.

Next patch is coming in February. There will be another PTS in January after they come back. There were no details on what is in the upcoming patch (besides the SH).
A small patch is coming soon with some bug fixes before the Christmas break.

They are looking into all our feedback on things like crafting, balance how the systems are working basically and are looking to make changes into the future (aka they are not set in stone).
They also asked for feedback on the new Stronghold.

LeMage
12.16.2019 , 09:30 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelious View Post
And what if I don't give a damn about Strongholds? Is there anything I should expect then?
Expect disappointment comes to mind.
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-