Items freely available on Ilum > crafted items/mods?

Stormknight

So, having reached level 50, I've also levelled Cybertech (and scavenging/UWT with it) as I levelled, so by reaching 50, I had 400/400 in each.

Here's the thing though, the best armour mod I can research and make for my bounty hunter?

Advanced Reflex Armoring 22

Available from the Ilum daily vendors?

Advanced Reflex Armoring 23

Am I missing something, or am I able to purchase the schematic for this somewhere?

yeah basically - crafting is screwed for mods - since you can get better versions than any you can craft with doing some Dailys... (especially the important ones - aka Hilts, Barrels and Armor - as those just cost Commendations and don't need a Hero Quest Daily)

Yep. For crafting to have any kind of impact and/or survive, the easily-purchasable mods/armor/weapons kinda need to go away.

I have cybertech 400 and I didnt even bother crafting mods today when I needed some. Just rolled up to a vendor and bought a bunch, either by purchasing orange-quality items chock full of them, or by dropping a couple commendations.

Took about 1/100th as long, and I was able to send out my companions to do something else in the meantime.

Mwahaha! I knew going biochem is the right thing to do! ^^.

btw. i think i found that mod on tatooine..

Biochem is currently bugged because it is useful at level 50 so enjoy it while it lasts it will be nerfed soon probably next patch with so many people switching to it.