Allow transfers from destination servers to destination servers

MilanoChris

• 2 weeks later...
Do devs respond to all threads in this section?

No, the developers don't respond to any. Occasionally a customer service representative will say something, but its usually vague and in a topic asking a silly question.

I'd really like to see transfers added as well. I've got characters that I want on the same server so that I can put my.legacy bonuses together and have my characters benefit from each other as the game intended. I can't fathom what the hold up for this feature is. It's actually embarrassing for BioWare Austin at this point.

No, the developers don't respond to any. Occasionally a customer service representative will say something, but its usually vague and in a topic asking a silly question.

I'd really like to see transfers added as well. I've got characters that I want on the same server so that I can put my.legacy bonuses together and have my characters benefit from each other as the game intended. I can't fathom what the hold up for this feature is. It's actually embarrassing for BioWare Austin at this point.

Thanks for your reply.

You reply better and faster than most devs, they should hire you.