(SPOILER) I Love You, Devs. KOTET Chaper III

Radzkie

I enjoyed faking him out by choking him then punching him in the face.

Although it paled in comparison to finally being able to kill Saresh... Been wanting to kill her for 5 years...

Saresh is such a good hatesink because she's not just corrupt, she's not that bright either.

She completely ignored the warnings regarding Ziost that "the Emperor is possessing everyone who land!"

The obvious thing to do in such a situation? Leave your ships in orbit and don't land.

What does she do?

Lands a crap ton of republic soldiers who end up dying while Vitiate wears them like a tacky rental tuxedo to his prom.

I can't wait for the youtube video. I never lost koth so I doubt I'll be able to kill him lol

There will be plenty of opportunities for you to punch and kill people, im only on Chapter 4 and there have already been some long awaited comeuppances :D

The Alcina Choke & stab collaberation was very amusing.

There will be plenty of opportunities for you to punch and kill people, im only on Chapter 4 and there have already been some long awaited comeuppances :D.

Ok I am now for sure bringing through my DS SI through KOTET first when it finishes downloading, sounds like this will be lots of fun being DS. :cool:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Ok I am now for sure bringing through my DS SI through KOTET first when it finishes downloading, sounds like this will be lots of fun being DS. :cool:

lol it's still downloading for me..but damn it! I usually go Sith warrior LS first..but now..omg! I may just get my DS Sorc out first !!! :D

-snerk- BWs evil plan all along, distract us letting us kill people we hate over and over so we stop complaining about our missing comps...

:p I don't care for the missing companions lol I have lana teeheee

well..I'm only missing Khem actually . He is the only one I want back , cose I bothered to keep both Zash and Khem and wanna see what they have to say . But at this rate..I doubt they gonna bother .

Saresh is such a good hatesink because she's not just corrupt, she's not that bright either.

Happily, Saresh dies as she lived, being corrupt and stupid. Even if your Outlander isn't a Sith, Saresh did just try to kill a Dark Council member turned Empress level of Sith with some bounty hunters. Unfortunately the wheel stopped at "kill," instead of "send back to Kass City."

Happily, Saresh dies as she lived, being corrupt and stupid. Even if your Outlander isn't a Sith, Saresh did just try to kill a Dark Council member turned Empress level of Sith with some bounty hunters. Unfortunately the wheel stopped at "kill," instead of "send back to Kass City."

Props to BW on the lead up scene on Odessan, when she started talking it was one of those "Oh hell no!" Moments. Such satisfaction in killing her :D

Also, the "Thank you" letter you get from the current Chancellor after killing Saresh was priceless.

+1 thumbs up

Lmao. That letter was amazing.

I also liked Tora's letter after killing Koth. The end of the letter:

P.S. Can I have his stuff?

Was the cherry on top.

Edited by Radzkie

Have to say I'm really impressed so far. Giving us meaningful decisions re Koth, Senya, Saresh and Acina; even the Star Fortress mattering on Voss. Also the Sith dialogue with Acina. It already feels a lot more personal than KotFE did and hence I'm a lot more involved. Those decision scenes are also well done - my execution of Koth was emotional enough that I briefly wavered after doing it.

The graphics improvements are also noticeable and welcome, as are the harder bosses. Great job BW!

Edited by TrueBritannia

The graphics improvements are also noticeable and welcome, as are the harder bosses. Great job BW!

This too. Once again, thanks BW.

I honestly expected KOTET to be another Jedi Knight story continuation. I'm glad I was wrong.

Edited by Radzkie

My LS JK, the only one I've ran through so far, let Saresh live but imprisoned her which made Theron very happy. Loved the look on his face and his neener comment at Saresh. I've actually let everyone live so far (except that Minister who was in cahoots with Saresh, Acina and I killed him together) so looking forward to doing the chapters again on a DS character now to see the results. ^^

Lol and i just punched him in the face.. thats even better...

He still *****es about that later though ''My jaw still hurts, Commander" Walk it off! love how if Koth never elft, you can just punch him for being a bloody moron, right as he's giving you that smug smirk.

Actually, I punched Saresh too (Trooper: I've been waiting for this since level 50)... THere's a lot of punching in this story.