(spoilers) you kidding me bioware? (spoilers)

nerazzurroblue

We spent the 1 to 55 content with nobody important being able to die no matter what we did, it's only fair there be some people who die no matter what we do now to balance it out. :cool:

But what cant it be the people we hate? *cries* I can think of a certain Twe'lik politician that after the Rise of the Emperor Arc no one would shed a tear over dying *simmers*

We spent the 1 to 55 content with nobody important being able to die no matter what we did, it's only fair there be some people who die no matter what we do now to balance it out. :cool:

there is still that traitor from the warrior class story now it would be real funny if they didn't allow us to kill him (not sure if he is in the first 9 chapters or not)

there is still that traitor from the warrior class story now it would be real funny if they didn't allow us to kill him (not sure if he is in the first 9 chapters or not)

Quinn's not there yet, but in the mean tiem you can enjoy killing Tanno Vik and Xelek.

Quinn's not there yet, but in the mean tiem you can enjoy killing Tanno Vik and Xelek.

None of whom are really on anyones hate list.

Which do you think they'll make people wait longer for? Getting back the romanced ladies of the crews (of which there is generally only one per toon) or the character we want to kill the most that's on each toon?

None of whom are really on anyones hate list.

Which do you think they'll make people wait longer for? Getting back the romanced ladies of the crews (of which there is generally only one per toon) or the character we want to kill the most that's on each toon?

Pfft, speak for yourself, As soon as I saw Vik again the only thing on my mind was his corpse