Now that Xinika is our class rep...

Taelizalde

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't make any more dramatic /ragequit exits from gaming. If you are going to represent us, then for the love of god, prove that you are as loyal to the class and game as those of us who never quit on it.

Aren't you mix up Xinika with Kitru?

Well, I don't know how dramatic she was when she left, but Xinika DID quit the game for a good bit of time.

And she's still a better player and knows the class better than 99,9% of sin players out there. Your point ? Oh yeah, you're just whining and throwing thinly veiled accusations.

Edited by Pathlight-

And she's still a better player and knows the class better than 99,9% of sin players out there. Your point ? Oh yeah, you're just whining and throwing thinly veiled accusations.

Whining? I was just saying she quit as the above posters may not have known. Man, every time I say something neutral about her, the fans come out in droves to berate me. It's amusing.

Please don't make any more dramatic /ragequit exits from gaming. If you are going to represent us, then for the love of god, prove that you are as loyal to the class and game as those of us who never quit on it.

That's a great deal to ask, since Assassin's won't get their questions answered until the 8th of November.

• 5 months later...
Has anyone seen Xinika since her sudden disappearance a few months ago?

She is now active in FFXIV. I asked her on her YT channel if she would come back to Swtor since I had found her guides and vids pretty useful in the past.. Her answer was that she didn't know and only time would tell.

So...our great Assassin Representative gets her canned kicked and leaves...? Well that's depressing as all heck. Aeonneta seemed to know the whats-what about the Assassin class. *sigh* I wonder what it'd take to get her to come back, even if she and her Guild got defeated. Heck, I'd happily Guild up with her. ^^;

Honestly if you are on the verge of quitting already anyway, it doesn't take much to actually push you across that line.

True.

What gets me is she trumpeted how wonderful the death of 8v8 ranked was for pvp in this game. Then arenas come out, her guild gets destroyed and she leaves.

But that asides, she was a great player and a great part of our community. Sad to see her (and Kitru) gone.

• 3 weeks later...

It's incredible how many different lies can be forged when you emit silence. I never met a sin on POT5 that was worthy of 1v1. The only person that was my equal in 1v1 was a jugg by the name of Plastic-Cup. He too, has also left the game. Watchmen did fine on POT5, and when Ranked Arenas were introduced our performance was exceptional (211-11 W/L record)

You seem quite confident, maybe you improved since the last videos I saw of you? If you are back, I'd quite like to see you duel Exilove/Evolixe's toon on your server, and get some reference where you stand with regards to the sins on TOFN.

If you are back

I'm not back in that sense. The only reason I am here is for the class. I'm testing some of the new sin changes (that I pushed so hard for) and perhaps update the guides. Sever drama etc., was never apart of my role nor will it be now. Good luck.

I'm not back in that sense. The only reason I am here is for the class. I'm testing some of the new sin changes (that I pushed so hard for) and perhaps update the guides. Sever drama etc., was never apart of my role nor will it be now. Good luck.

Good to see you around again, Shin