Ebon Hawk RP Thread

TalRin

I'd like to get a thread started about the Ebon Hawk RP Server up and running so that we might be able to coordinate the RP guilds on the Ebon Hawk server.

So, who's going to be on the Ebon Hawk and which Guild do you belong to?

I'm on The Ebon Hawk server, guild "The Legion" has just recently been formed and we're coming up with a charter. I'm actually not the Guild Leader, though I am an officer. Most of us are new at running a guild, but are totally willing to give it a shot!

We'll likely post more details once we come up with a firmer concept and think about recruiting! We do know we'll be a medium/light RP Republic guild focused on RP and PvE, rather than PvP. I doubt we'll be "hardcore" and more of a "let's try it!" casual-ish group of people.

Also can't wait for Server Forums so the community can come together more properly, as it seems Ebon Hawk is currently one of the "quieter" servers so far in terms of RP presence. Maybe we're all just shy? :)

I am on Ebon Hawk as well. My guild is more of a social/casual guild with RL friends, but I'd be happy to get involved with RP stuff even if I'm not involved with an actual RP guild :)

I'm mostly only playing empire side at the moment, but I wouldn't be against rolling at least one republic toon as well.

• 1 year later...
I am on Ebon Hawk Republic side, and am actively seeking a RP guild. I have years of RP experiences in Warcraft, as well as some time spent on LoTRO. If you are online, seek out Brugas that is my toon name.