Jedi Gear

_Kaiden_

What does everyone think about them adding new gear that actually looks like something worn in star wars instead of some of the aweful looking items currently available. Items from lvl 11 to lvl 50 but like jedi tunics, or gear like some of the npc jedi's wear while doing the story modes. The guardian legacy top in balck and trimmed in silver or white would look awesome for those whom have a dark jedi., or a white trimmed in gold for a light v jedi sent and guardian.. no class specific other than jedi. Or maybe a paint so u can change the colors of your gear to whatever u want . . .

I think that giving color options to the players right now might result in confusion during PvP matches. You need to be able to identify what someone is at a glance and giving each class specific gear is how you do it. They do give us a lot of freedom with social gear though. :)

I think that giving color options to the players right now might result in confusion during PvP matches. You need to be able to identify what someone is at a glance and giving each class specific gear is how you do it. They do give us a lot of freedom with social gear though. :)

i disagree with you and believe it is more of a lore thing than a pvp issue. but i can understand why you would think this way given the general lack of skill pvpers have to see at a glance a red name and other such game mechanics.

What does everyone think about them adding new gear that actually looks like something worn in star wars instead of some of the aweful looking items currently available. Items from lvl 11 to lvl 50 but like jedi tunics, or gear like some of the npc jedi's wear while doing the story modes. The guardian legacy top in balck and trimmed in silver or white would look awesome for those whom have a dark jedi., or a white trimmed in gold for a light v jedi sent and guardian.. no class specific other than jedi. Or maybe a paint so u can change the colors of your gear to whatever u want . . .

...and here I thought most of the Jedi Knight gear (at least) looked exactly like it did in the movies (all buff, cream, duns, and brown robes) and desperately wanted the option for some color. And hoods down. And PANTS.

Edited by AlixMV