depart from WoW and make your raids unique

I dont really need more wow in space, there's plenty of wow raids already in wow.

What can make your newer raids more Bioware and less Blizzard? I didnt leave wow and come to TOR just to play WoW.

Edited by ademnus

Sounds like you really don't enjoy this game.

I'm unaware of the need to stay subscribed if your really not happy.

As far as your post, there really isn't many fights that share simularities between the two games.

I love this game and have bee an active participant since '08

as far as raiding goes, it is indistinguishable from wow. Slog thru adds, dance out the fire fire while killing a boss, loot epics, rinse repeat. tank, dps, heal, blah blah blah.

There is not one thing that stamps it as a Bioware game at all.

I get my opinion same as you, if you dislike that you are equally free to unsub.

I love this game and have bee an active participant since '08

as far as raiding goes, it is indistinguishable from wow. Slog thru adds, dance out the fire fire while killing a boss, loot epics, rinse repeat. tank, dps, heal, blah blah blah.

There is not one thing that stamps it as a Bioware game at all.

I get my opinion same as you, if you dislike that you are equally free to unsub.

Come on now, you seem like you've been around the block. These are just how raids have been done since EQ. There's really not much you can do to be truly innovative.

Come on now, you seem like you've been around the block. These are just how raids have been done since EQ. There's really not much you can do to be truly innovative.

EQ raids were open world with world bosses, but yes otherwise we've been doing the same thing since EQ.

Time for something new. I came here for the Bioware factor. Where is it in our endgame?

I dont really need more wow in space, there's plenty of wow raids already in wow.

What can make your newer raids more Bioware and less Blizzard? I didnt leave wow and come to TOR just to play WoW.

Your gripes are idiotic and silly. You are saying you didn't leave wow to play wow here yet you are sticking around doing just that. Why not leave and go play World Of Warcraft then?

The bane of all MMO's are when the wow players show up and start trying to say its not like wow or its too much like it. Blah

EQ raids were open world with world bosses, but yes otherwise we've been doing the same thing since EQ.

Time for something new. I came here for the Bioware factor. Where is it in our endgame?

its coming. just not here yet. go outside and visit the real world for a bit. come back in 40 days and see what 1.2 has to offer.

normal raids were meant to be scrubbish. though many have a difficult time with trash pulls and bosses that are easy (once you know what you're doing). just because you ran through the launch content doesnt mean there wont be more later on.