What's most important in this game...

Riggz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha foghorn leghorn. :D

I'm bringing it back. Spike helmet included. :)

OMG do it! We can group and I can fly first class. :cool:

Dang, everytime I think I have the answer, somebody proves me wrong. Joiless's airplane set...

Oh wait. Has anyone seen Kirax's sorceror? 0.o

Got a screenie? :p

Edited by PoliteAssasin

I see people together displaying fashion, how are us solo fashion experts supposed to compete? This just isn't fair.

Edit: I will have to coordinate a fashion team and take a screenshot soon.

Edited by Rylorn

Ok, this is a little off topic, but I read "What's most important in this game" and immediately thought:

To crush your enemies,

To see them driven before you,

and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Maybe it's just me, though.

--Me

Ok, this is a little off topic, but I read "What's most important in this game" and immediately thought:

To crush your enemies,

To see them driven before you,

and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Maybe it's just me, though.

--Me

The most important stat is swag son, make sure you stack it

Didn't know that the imps were harboring penguins.

Wow, I actually do look a lot like that. I'm so cool. [Get it? Cool?]

That's ...not what that is. I'm sorry. Your toon is a parrot. I understand why no one wanted to tell you before, but someone has to break the harsh news.

Don't worry about making me feel bad, Desii already talked about how ugly I was for a full Huttball match. :sul_frown:

Once I get back to my own computer I'm gonna show y'all my hawt Juggeranger outfit.

> Melyn's next song? Go Go Juggerangers! Do it.

Edited by wallywaffles
Extra response

Don't worry about making me feel bad, Desii already talked about how ugly I was for a full Huttball match. :sul_frown:

Once I get back to my own computer I'm gonna show y'all my hawt Juggeranger outfit.

> Melyn's next song? Go Go Juggerangers! Do it.

I didn't say it was ugly. Unavoidably reminiscent of a certain varieties of loud talking birds, yes, but parrots have their own special beauty. (Very "special.") I applaud your bold fashion choices!

(Embrace the Darkside! We have cooler outfit choices for mix & match.)

Edited by stringcat

It's not easy being a bad-arse cybernetic space samurai, but somebody has to do it. Also, little-known fact, wearing spiky gloves makes rocket punch proc rail shot 80% more often.

Everyone's thinking it:

Even though Valya talked about how ugly I looked, I think this look is amazing

http://imgur.com/q0OaW

i think feken bashed it too actually...

We're probably just jealous. You know how pure DPS classes are; envious creatures, full of bitterness, harsh words, and malice.

Edited by stringcat

Guess I'll ask here... Looking for some moddable blasters for my slinger. I like the old wooden handle six shooter style. Anyone know where I can find a couple?

Edit: Found one. A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler. But seems theres only one available. Anyone know of any that look the same? http://www.torhead.com/item/bCTZ4OQ/a-300-heavy-sonic-needler

Edited by MagnysDarksong