This might be a long shot, but looking for archived Armormech gear...

Genosaurer

I only have the schematic for the jacket. I'm willing to make that for you. Please let me know the character to whom I should send it.

I still have had companions bring me back schematics. Drelliad_Jacket_(Custom) indicates the source is from underworld trading. The schematics that you want still could be available in the game.

Character's name is Churlish, and if I can provide mats or if you'd like credits for them, don't hesitate to ask. I'm honestly kind of shocked anyone has even replied with how much of a ghost town this server has been since I came back to the game.

I was under the impression that archived schematics are no longer awarded, but I admit I haven't been keeping track all that closely until recently.

I have a bunch of the archived patterns in armormech and synthweaving...

I spent some credits just before 4.0 dropped after BW announced they were doing away with those...

Check your mail... the mats are cheap as ****...

I have a bunch of the archived patterns in armormech and synthweaving...

I spent some credits just before 4.0 dropped after BW announced they were doing away with those...

Check your mail... the mats are cheap as ****...

I want to double check. Did you get him the jacket then? I assume I don't need to send.

Well I now have a full set! :eek: Thank you so much to everyone who responded, you've given me faith that this server still has a little life in it.

The numbers are small, but this is a server with good people. Check out Ascensión on the Republic side.

Edited by aceite