The Future of SWTOR'S Story...Yes...REVAN

NobleSpec

I've just recently finished Makeb's Story, IMO it was a good ride, nice to see my character in story and narrative action again. But now that Makeb has concluded and grinding new gear and weeklys as well as operations have begun, I couldnt help but think of ideas of the next major story installment. Here some of my opinions and please leave your thoughts and ideas.

SPOILERS AHEAD, DON'T LOOK.....UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED

So, ROTHC introduced the Hutts as a major benefactor to the war between the Republic and Empire. It was a interesting story, what was most interesting to me though were the starting and finishing points of the story, that really showed how the Makeb conflict effected the war. The Republic side gained the Hutts wealth and power to help finish the Empire, who are now on their heels. So.....with this what can Bioware do to draw us in more? New Planet? certainly! New Class stories? Oh god yes!!!

I know that SWTOR hit a slump earlier in its carrer, but reports show the F2P option has really helped it out, so im hoping this will result in advanced content like extensions to our story as classes. So with this in mind, ive thought up some ideas for my personal favorite, the Jedi Knight story.

My personal belief for a great story is for Bioware to go back to what we all love the most, IT'S ROOTS!!! Go back to what we loved about the KOTOR 1 AND 2 stories, planets, and atmosphere. I have been seeing requests to what planet should come along next in the next major expansion.

The following are the ones ive seen in great deals of requests.

-Kashyyk(if i spelled it right)

-Mustafar

-Rakata Planet from KOTOR

- Mandalore

-Dantooine

- And yes...a guy said Geonosis

Personally, I think the ones i would like to see are Dantooine or Kashyyk.....But out of those too, i think Dantooine can support a place for all of our class stories, why? Because Dantooine has so many plots and lore to it, that im surprised its not in the original SWTOR game. What would bring our characters here?....You ready? here it is....

REVAN! yes i said his name....Why him? During the foundry, we see him dissapear, not die, there was no body and the writer of the novel states that they left him alive for a reason. So, heres my story...enjoy

Revan, now defeated and hopeless to finish his goal has seen how delusional he has been. His wife is gone, his son, and now his companions have all but fallen. Revan returns to the place he was trained as a jedi, Dantooine. He returns to the very spot he had trained and redemed, and sits to rest and meditate. Meanwhile, as the Jedi Knight Cratoren( or what ever yalls names are) and the other Republics Heroes battle to finish the Empire, Master Satele Shan senses a presence on the Planet of Dantooine, one she believes would become a great factor in the war. ( Quick elaboration here, this may as well be the JK story) She sends Jedi Knight Cratoren alond with Lord Scourge and the rest of their group to investigate the tremor in the force on this scarcly populated planet that will soon spark a mysterious chapter of the next step Revan will take. What will the encounter be like between Scourge and Revan? will Revan take kindly to what The Jedi Knight character has done to the emporer? Claiming it is his destiny? Why not bring Bastile Shan's ghost back to talk to Revan? Revan can may as well become a companion? there's an idea.. Revan is closely tied to the story of the JK, because of their destinies.

Thats all can really say, but listen i want to hear other ideas! Smug/ trooper/ consular/ warrior. inq/hunter/ agent all of their stories that could be tied to Dantooine!

BRING US DANTOOINE AND PERSONAL STORIES, BRING US BACK REVAN!

Edited by NobleSpec
additional information

I think it's quite clear that they're planning Revan and the Emperor to be major story points in future. The stories of both ended in position that both faction would want to oppose them. Perhaps both will bbe part of the same expansion.

Dantooine would be a cool planet lore-wise but honestly, Tython already filled it's role kind of. They would look very similar. Kashyyk or Manaan would be unique among other TOR planets.

Dantooine would be a cool planet lore-wise but honestly, Tython already filled it's role kind of. They would look very similar. .

They could always do Dantooine simiarly to how they did the Imperial Taris. Make it a little dark and scary.