Scum & Villainy (NiM) 8-Man Progression Tracking

Well done guys, looking forward to seeing the videos to compare and contrast. More importantly did anyone else get a mount, or am I still world only. :rak_03:

Fuyri from our group got it ;) it's pretty cool mount, I'm jealous...busted out a 99 roll to get it...2nd place got a 94

Gratz Hatred, I knew u were right behind us...we were worried when we went to bed last night (more like early morning haha) u would get it before us....Nice work

Edited by odawgg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he pressed the button on the mount yet? I posted the results on Dulfy's website if you want a look.

We have a video somewhere I'll ask Asa to post here.

Yeah he did...how often can u do it? He did it once and then it stopped working...or so it seemed

They happen every few seconds, if you watch the end of our video the PT and I are getting thrown every few seconds. Irritating but we didn't find the enrage so just an inconvenience.

yeah its just frontal, didnt expect it, but everyone but me was like boom wall boom wall like *** lol, also i got nightmare right before drake, which wasted like 8 secs of drake dps, barely survived there lol... dulfy should have video tomorrow

Fuyri from our group got it ;) it's pretty cool mount, I'm jealous...busted out a 99 roll to get it...2nd place got a 94

Gratz Hatred, I knew u were right behind us...we were worried when we went to bed last night (more like early morning haha) u would get it before us....Nice work

yeah was a nice competition, trasher / warlords held us back behind you :S was really hard to catch up with styrak being an *** not letting us kill him >.< lolol

Just for the Dulfy files, we got the pet and the mount. ;)

I want this mount more then I wanted the Praxon Firaxa and tank mount from EC. its like amazing I still want bioware to do a reputation system for operations so its not a random drop and after a certain amount of rep you can purchase mounts/pets/etc.

Could even make rep scale over time.

Here's Suckafish's Styrak Kill Video (Assassin Tank PoV).

Enjoy :)

lmao, that's really clever design by Bioware. I imagine it caused a few face-palms when people realized how it was hiding in plain sight :D

Makes me almost want to PvE again >.>

That purple circle was the biggest troll ever, essentially it does nothing. I was worried after we passed the chain phase we may have needed them for the resurrected dragon stage and we'd be screwed after a 14 min attempt because of poor placement. But a use for them never materialized. I assume they are meant to do far for damage? Since we just ended up straight up ignoring their positioning in the end up. Edited by umbak

That purple circle was the biggest troll ever, essentially it does nothing. I was worried after we passed the chain phase we may have needed them for the resurrected dragon stage and we'd be screwed after a 14 min attempt because of poor placement. But a use for them never materialized. I assume they are meant to do far for damage? Since we just ended up straight up ignoring their positioning in the end up.

We had the same issue. It came down to the someone screaming "the next person to even mention the purple circle is getting removed from the raid" We spent an entire night trying different things with it. Just to see an overload heal at the right time knock back one of the adds.

Haha we thought it'd be the healers who discovered it for most people ^^ The projected DPS for that phase was assumed so tight people really didn't have time to switch to the adds and check their debuffs, only their health to see if it was possible to burn them instead of the big guy!