How to start "Rise of the Emperor" after "Shadows of Revan"

richierichietwo

How to start "Rise of the Emperor" after "Shadows of Revan"?

I had the final battle with Revan and all that, the galaxy was saved wheew :) Lana was appointed head of Intelligence by Lord Marr.

Now in my main mission (the one in purple) it says "Prelude: Rise of the Emperor - Use your Ship's Mission Console".

Now in my Ship's Mission Console there is no Mission called "Rise of the Emperor". It says to be careful as if I pick the wrong one, the choices will be reset to default.

The Mission which seems to fit is under "Ziost" and is called "A Presence on Ziost". Is this the one I am supposed to pick?

Apologies, but this is not intuitive at all. Please advise.

Edited by richierichietwo

If you’re interested in achievements, make sure to read up on Ziost achievements and plan ahead. Some of them are only achievable while going through the story.

And you'll probably want to take a pair of Macrobinoculars (Shroud sidequest, for example) with you since some side-missions on Ziost during the storyline can only be discovered by scanning objects with Macrobinos.

And you'll probably want to take a pair of Macrobinoculars (Shroud sidequest, for example) with you since some side-missions on Ziost during the storyline can only be discovered by scanning objects with Macrobinos.

Those missions give you temporary macrobinocs if you don't have the Shroud ones.