Insufficient Hooks for Rishi Stronghold

CommanderOtto

As the title says, the Rishi stronghold needs more hooks. For the most part, the amount of hooks is Ok. However, the back part of the SH, where we get the Inconspicuous achievement... that area needs wayyyyy more hooks. I was hoping to put a starship there, which obviously has enough space for it, but there is no hook available to place on back there.

I also wanted more large hooks (with the ability to place medium hooks), so I can put other things. But simply, there is so much empty space!

Please, add more hooks!!!

There is one area in the SH i would improve on, in the reactor room on the skyship, i'd like to be able to put some of the reactors i have in there, but those need a centerpiece hook and those are not available in that room.:rolleyes:

There's already 1600 hooks in there, more than any other stronghold. If you can't utilise them to create something you can be happy with, then nothing will satisfy you

The hook count is perfectly fine with me, it's just wishful thinking for me that they'd include a centerpiece hook among the layout choices for the reactor room, since it is i believe the same design as the torque battle on ravagers.

There's already 1600 hooks in there, more than any other stronghold. If you can't utilise them to create something you can be happy with, then nothing will satisfy you

The quantity versus other strongholds is irrelevant. Literally every corner of every stronghold should be covered with hooks. That allows people to configure it as much as they want.

You can still have a limit of items, but I should be able to place whatever I want anywhere. I think there really isn't a good reason to stop people from having multiple centerpiece or starship hooks in the back.

The quantity versus other strongholds is irrelevant. Literally every corner of every stronghold should be covered with hooks. That allows people to configure it as much as they want.

You can still have a limit of items, but I should be able to place whatever I want anywhere. I think there really isn't a good reason to stop people from having multiple centerpiece or starship hooks in the back.

I agree. For me Rish feels often pretty limited otherwise too. I bought it with all extensions just to notice I could not do much of things I wanted. I few times tried build things but then I noticed I can't put things on many walls either. Or somewhere missing that certain sized hook like you.

Can. be it just me. But it feels in practice far more limited than Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas or Corucant. Despite huge size. Seems to have lot of floor but not much else often.