Darth Malgus vs Darth Sideous

Galvetyce

Technically, Anakin didn't come in til a little bit afterwards but yes I get your point, it's the deception theory, a very popular one.

I hold to the thought that Windu did actually square him out in a proper duel, but then the deception started the moment Anakin came walking in, I also realise that the moment Sidious has his force prowess on display, the Weapon master gets fried.

As Far as I am concerned - The Vaapad Siphon is a Force Power - And to me somewhat invalidates a contest of actual duelling skills (as it is not your own Power and from an external source to boost you beyond your actual ability) So Sidious Using His Force powers would be fair to me - in terms of this 'Duel'

Take Away the Siphon and let them fight with what they actually bring themselves (no External Force Powers) and in my opinion Sidious would beat him blade to blade.....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Far as I am concerned - The Vaapad Siphon is a Force Power - And to me somewhat invalidates a contest of actual duelling skills (as it is not your own Power and from an external source to boost you beyond your actual ability) So Sidious Using His Force powers would be fair to me - in terms of this 'Duel'

Take Away the Siphon and let them fight with what they actually bring themselves (no External Force Powers) and in my opinion Sidious would beat him blade to blade.....

Of course, but that isn't the fact of the matter, he made the Vaapad technique for exactly that reason, fight fire with fire if you will, I think it's one of the most genius ideas any Jedi ever came up with.