Please read this Bioware

ArcTrooperElite

Dear Bioware,

I'm writing this in the desperate hope that there is still someone there who still gives a damn about this game because I still do. I've been here since pre-launch and my swtor.com account was created in 11/08 so I think my opinion should count for a little. I've stuck by this game, supported this game, and even brought a few people to this game (though i've never used any referral links or whatever). I've enjoyed this game longer than any game I've ever played and I've defended it against critics and trolls alike. Please, Please, Please consider what follows.

I don't who is at the helm of this thing but I think I speak for a vast majority of players when I say that while we may love Bioware's stories in the past (Kotor, Mass Effect series, Jade Empire, etc) and we enjoyed the class story lines the first few times through, THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANT! At least not exclusively! I've enjoyed the stories and creating my characters but I keep paying my $15 per month because I expect END GAME MMO CONTENT. You've always been too slow to release new raids and new flashpoints but in the past we all could at least hold onto the hope that they were coming. Now in the midst of the longest drought yet we are given buggy, lag filled single player content with not even a hint of new ops on the horizon. I really don't want to leave this game. I'm in a great guild with people I enjoy playing and socializing with but that's really all that's holding me here. This new single player content isn't fun and not even remotely challenging. This isn't worth 15 cents per month let alone $15. The voice acting and the cutscenes are cool at times but why put all that work into content with 0 replay value. All the time wasted on level designs and environment in areas that we will only really care to visit once or twice. A couple new ops per year is all we ask for our sub fee. I don't think that's unreasonable. Oh and maybe someone who works there could boot up a pc and test new content out a little before releasing. Every patch now I feel like it's Christmas and I'm getting a gift that I don't want that's broke right out of the package.

So in summary, I speak for a large portion of the players out there when I say we would like some more OPS, and some more OPs, and a few MORE OPS. Oh and give the pvp'ers something new once in a while too.