Masterwork Ancient Eliminator's Blaster Pistol Schematic

Mikalar

I am grinding Ossus reputation in order to buy the main or offhand versions of this blaster but I understand there is a schematic for it as well. Not sure if that is correct but if it is, where does it come from? How to obtain it?

I have the lower level Experimental version purchased from the Ossus Vendor but really want the Masterwork version.

Somehow I ended up with a Masterwork version on another character and no idea how :(

Thanks

I am grinding Ossus reputation in order to buy the main or offhand versions of this blaster but I understand there is a schematic for it as well. Not sure if that is correct but if it is, where does it come from? How to obtain it?

I have the lower level Experimental version purchased from the Ossus Vendor but really want the Masterwork version.

Somehow I ended up with a Masterwork version on another character and no idea how :(

Thanks

you might have got it before the newer gearing system came in?

My memory is bad but I rejoined the game after 6.0 came out so I don't think so.

Would still like to know about that schematic, if it even exists and it must since I see these weapons on GTN

lol, well hopefully someone will remember :)

Thanks

There are a number of crafting trainers in the main faction base on Ossus. They teach the schematics for the Masterwork gear, all of it. They may be hidden away a bit, just look around.

Thanks, found and purchased the schematics.

Then looked at the resource requirements and realize I will need to finish grinding out reputation so I can purchase the blaster from the vendor

the requirments too much? you think they'd reduce them, seeing as it's not top tier aanymore :(