Female Deformation Bug: an idea

DaZeeZee

I think I know the only way we can get them to fix this bug.

To all you recording and youtube people, dont let this stop you from creating content.

Use youtube and social media to humiliate Bioware/EA over this bug until they prioritize it for a fix. no holds barred, make sure everyone and their mother, even people who have never played, know about this bug and how bad it is.

Spread the word, shout it from the rooftops, stream it on facebook, youtube, make amusing music videos!

if EA doesn't care about fixing it, maybe we can force their hand by making them look even worse than everyone already knows they are.

I think I know the only way we can get them to fix this bug.

To all you recording and youtube people, dont let this stop you from creating content.

Use youtube and social media to humiliate Bioware/EA over this bug until they prioritize it for a fix. no holds barred, make sure everyone and their mother, even people who have never played, know about this bug and how bad it is.

Spread the word, shout it from the rooftops, stream it on facebook, youtube, make amusing music videos!

if EA doesn't care about fixing it, maybe we can force their hand by making them look even worse than everyone already knows they are.

Hi folks,

Once again, thank you for the reports concerning this bug.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.

they already have it lined up to be fixed in the next patch

Edited by Setokai

They should make an emote out of it, for all those that enjoyed it :)

Not only that, they should copy the glitch in the engine and use it as a template to create a new Halloween Horror style seasonal event that runs every last week in October and first week in November. Think Rakghoul event except with Dead Space like zombies instead of Rakghouls.

Not only that, they should copy the glitch in the engine and use it as a template to create a new Halloween Horror style seasonal event that runs every last week in October and first week in November. Think Rakghoul event except with Dead Space like zombies instead of Rakghouls.

With no sarcasm emote, it's hard to understand if you are serious ;)

But if you are, it wouldn't be a bad idea, we've already got some spooky deco's, could definately use more, not just for halloween, but for caves, haunted houses, worndown/wartorn strongholds, etc. There's definatley at least one person in the forums who'd love the ghost face mask, but other such masks would be great. I do remember the old chicken costumes from runequest, and having a big conga line running around.

As long as the animation is something like a cosmetic and 100% optional event reward sure. more options are better so long as they remain OPTIONS.

Please elaborate....

What Female Deformation Bug...

I'm not sure I have seen it and all I play are Female toons .... What is deformed? Where? How? Don't think I've ever seen it..

here you go,

seems to affect certain body types

Wow!...:eek:

Ok, that I have never seen on my female characters...

What body type is that?

I use Body Type 4 for my characters.

i think it most affects body type 2, and probably body type 1 as well, haven't seen it happen on my body type 3 characters though

OMG, I was wondering what was happening to my Nautolan female sith sorc when I was playing her. She would do this extremely weird looking animation where she would raise her arm and her head would disappear and thought, oh it's just a bug... lol. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, it ruins the immersion a bit while playing.

OMG, I was wondering what was happening to my Nautolan female sith sorc when I was playing her. She would do this extremely weird looking animation where she would raise her arm and her head would disappear and thought, oh it's just a bug... lol. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, it ruins the immersion a bit while playing.

The patch notes went up today, don't remember seeing it on them, will have to look again...lol

Correction, just looked, it's there...lol....

now all we need is the emote ;)

Edited by DarkTergon

The patch notes went up today, don't remember seeing it on them, will have to look again...lol

Correction, just looked, it's there...lol....

now all we need is the emote ;)

So I can stop covering my eyes and looking away on every object interaction?