Mat prices are completely ruined with 6.0

ShieldProtection

I cannot sell material anymore on GTN, this started to happen after the 6.0 release, no one buys it anymore or barely buy even with 100 stack, I see plenty 1000 or 500 stacks on gtn and I doubt anyone buys them as they quite expensive. What's going on , can anyone explain? what went wrong this time? Isotope items are sells starts from 3k to millions, something is wrong here,

I'll give you a hint...

Some idiot(s) drove Dark Project, Refined Isotope, Mats (below 11) etc.. + some cartel set armour prices to the ground...

Now the augment price is also in flux...

On the hindsight, buying cheaper never looked so good and tempting...

from Ref Iso stacks for 399 cred to Calous Conq. armour 42M (:eek:)

Take your pick at buying. :cool:

You mean other than these points?

* Most of the old ones aren't really useful for much any more.

* The new "blue" ones are needed in substantial quantities for crafting green trash items.

* To get better schematics you need to craft significant quantities of green trash items because of the low research chance.

Welcome to Onslaught crafting.

Speaking only for myself, but I doubt I'm alone...

Outside of leveling base skills, I'm waiting until December when the crafting changes come into play. Frankly, it's just not worth doing now.

I'd be surprised if the market doesn't reflect that dynamic.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

The thing I am seeing so far is that of all the Gathering skills, Bio seems to have gotten the short end of the stick, by far. Everything else can be found laying around on the ground in great quantities, but I have only found a *very* few Bio Gathering nodes in one dank and obscure corner of Mek Sha.

Anybody have any others to share?

I'll give you a hint...

Some idiot(s) drove Dark Project, Refined Isotope, Mats (below 11) etc.. + some cartel set armour prices to the ground...

Idiot? lol

They're not needed as another poster stated.

I'm actually quite happy the refined iso are finally dropping. 350k+ for one is ridiculous & stupid. (Btw with how frequently you get JJ, those prices will probably always stay low.) A Ref. Iso is only 12 blue JJ. Not too bad a credit exchange. In bulk they're like 45k for one. Which is a reasonable price.

Prices are just being a bit more normal. You're used to the inflated massive credit flux that's been happening which is gonna keep dropping with the credit sinks they've put in place, unless people just don't do them.

I'll give you a hint...

Since when has 42 mil for Callous Conqueror been cheap? Oh, you mean how the dye exploit cause all the prices on gear to rise to insane levels and some are seeing a very slight reduction in price?

The thing I am seeing so far is that of all the Gathering skills, Bio seems to have gotten the short end of the stick, by far. Everything else can be found laying around on the ground in great quantities, but I have only found a *very* few Bio Gathering nodes in one dank and obscure corner of Mek Sha.

Anybody have any others to share?

Silver / Gold / Elite Beasts on Onderon can't be Bio'ed?

Since when has 42 mil for Callous Conqueror been cheap? Oh, you mean how the dye exploit cause all the prices on gear to rise to insane levels and some are seeing a very slight reduction in price?

I didn't know there was a dye exploit. What did they do, find some way to dupe them?