Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa

ît's only 3 AM, don't be like that, it's week-end :p

but yeah I agree, US servers are usually a lot more chilled that European ones are. especially German ones. *shudders* (well ok I can't really compare it with French servers as my French is rather... lacking :p)

By 3 am on a Friday I'm drunk and tired after playing SWTOR all day :D Oh wait that's my usual day routine atm. xD

Yeah German servers are awful, at least they were in WoW, but that seems to be the usual MMO behavior lately.

And I'm somewhat relieved now about the girl part. xD

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to be there because I wanna meet some and I need some more footage for my latest PVP / SWTOR fun video, didn't do one since I left HEL and with my new outfit and stuff, I'm very tired already but for the sake of it I will stay awake, so that we can pwn those "we're the first interview guild" guys (no hard feelings, but we have to pwn another server now) - so yeah 45 minutes, I'm damn tired and drinking another cheap beer while my good beer is still in the garage - but I need some more dancing footage for a good mixed PVP / Fun Swtor video, ppl from HEL know I like to add a bit of humor in those.

Long speech no sense, I gotta stay awake. If you DON'T want to be seen in my next video just pm or ingame mail me and I will try to cut it all out or put a black bar over it.

Cheers! ^^

What a great Event. thank you everyone for showing up. I will list all the attending guilds with links for recruiting.

and remember this will be a Monthly Event - Last Friday of Every month - Be there or Be square

No way I will survive one more event like this. xD

It will take me some days or so to get a video worth it done... nice event, it was so much fun :D

Here is a list of all the Guilds that represented at the September Meet n Greet / Guild Rush event

Addiction

Ascension

Blacksun

Covenant of the Phoenix

Immortal Reign

Legion of Blood

Lethal Weapon @ Pot5

Memories of Xendor

Pax Republica

Prophecy of the Fatman

Republic of Taw / Empire of Taw

RL @ Pot5 (Revan's Legacy)

Tactical Assassins

The Dread Guard

USA

(If I missed your guild or Website please PM me, this list was provided by Xiamara who stood in for me as I was embarrassingly late)

Edited by Irrissa

I just realized, I didn't put if guilds were Republic or Imperial. I will fix that in a bit and put the info on the entry post. - If you want to promote your guild Let me know.

and of course the Meet n Greet n Guild Rush will be happening again Friday October 26th 2012

Video is up!

Ok only the trailer of the video as I'm still sorting out the vids I've (or had? I used to be good with tenses in school -.-) recorded while i was drunk at 3 am - 4.30 am my time, until i signed off lol, sry for leaving my tracked quests open btw -.-

Tbh, I'm embarrassed of this video as it is one of the worst I've mixed so far, but it's a trailer and it has the Hawk spirit. ^^

If anyone knows good free programs, I'd appreciate any help, I'm kinda new to the recording stuff, all I did so far were some simple, but funny pvp videos (new one coming up soon™).

One thing I've almost forgotten: my comp's getting old and yeah, I'll work on getting better equipment. ^^ Sorry for the bad resolution and stuff. ^^

So, long talk, no sense. A preview of the preview of the latest server meeting (<3 Irrissa for starting this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efvCcs9pf-g&feature=youtube_gdata

Video is up!

Ok only the trailer of the video as I'm still sorting out the vids I've (or had? I used to be good with tenses in school -.-) recorded while i was drunk at 3 am - 4.30 am my time, until i signed off lol, sry for leaving my tracked quests open btw -.-

Tbh, I'm embarrassed of this video as it is one of the worst I've mixed so far, but it's a trailer and it has the Hawk spirit. ^^

If anyone knows good free programs, I'd appreciate any help, I'm kinda new to the recording stuff, all I did so far were some simple, but funny pvp videos (new one coming up soon™).

One thing I've almost forgotten: my comp's getting old and yeah, I'll work on getting better equipment. ^^ Sorry for the bad resolution and stuff. ^^

So, long talk, no sense. A preview of the preview of the latest server meeting (<3 Irrissa for starting this):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efvCcs9pf-g&feature=youtube_gdata

That was AWESOME!!! Thank you for doing this. :D

You're welcome. :D

Too bad I didn't upload all vids to XFire at the same day, now I have to find which I didn't yet lol. XFire encodes them for me, so they're mp4 and not very big avi files lol.

Can't watch my own videos atm tho, maybe I have to find another youtube addon for Firefox. About time Youtube pays GEMA and the other liscenses for Germany lol.

Edited by NRN_Hawk

pretty irong. video uploaded in Germany. can't be watched in Germany.

guess I'll have to wait for the version without music (I'm kinda surprised the warzone video I uploaded aaaages ago is still not blocked. haha)

that being said I kinda disagree with the sentiment that it's youtube's job to pay the fees... the GEMA is what needs to be worked at. Germany is turning more and more into China 2.0 and I'm sick and tired of it..

*steps off soapbox*

Edited by amnie

Hey just wanted to pop in and say hey, I'm the new guild liaison for Pax and I think this is a great idea. I'm gonna try to make the next one when it comes up for sure so i can meet some new people from different guilds.

Oh that is just Awesome. The more the Merrier.

• 2 weeks later...

another GREAT Meet n Greet tonight. all the Republic folks showing up looking for a guild found one. No Recruiting Imperial guilds tonight. Couple of folks looking for an Active Imperial guild. Hope to see some of you next month for those folks looking for active guilds

(Mine is not active atm which is why I am not recruiting Imperial folks :) )