Looking for this armor (Agent)

GalaxyStrong

Does somebody know where I can find this armor for my Agent.

http://www.darthhater.com/gallery/imperial-agent/36923-imperial-agent-medical-drone

Thanks for the help:o

This won't be the answer you are hoping for, but I have never seen this in the game, and unfortunately I would have to guess that this exact piece does not currently exist. :(

BioWare has unfortunately done this quite a bit with various armors in their promotional screenshots, especially in the older screenshots.

However the armor in the screenshot has the same model as the tier 1 PVP armor and the Vendetta armor set (but different color/textures).

This looks look the Vendetta armor but in a dark color, I have the Vendetta armor set but it is white. And looking at some other photos there..the boots are not Vendetta. The Vendetta boots are much cooler! Edited by Shipwright
omitted some info

The funny thing is, that this armor and model are featured in the swtor website in the Holonet section under operative class.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Closest you can get is the Vendetta (mentioned above) or the PvP Battlemaster, which is a blue palette version. The black does not exist and the game is lessened because of this :(