Any new strongholds in the works or coming with the new Expansion?

AureliaSulis

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather have a stronghold on Onderon. Its has beautiful scenery and I love the wildlife with the touch of Mandos.

There's a strong hint in the Strongholds section of the Fleet that the next one is on *Alderaan*. If you look, there's a new terminal in the middle, which says, "Coming soon," if you mouse over it, and with a picture of Alderaanian architecture on it.

No. I wouldn't *oppose* it, but it isn't top of my list for our next stronghold. I'd prefer (in no particular order) any of these ahead of Alderaan:

* Class ship-shaped decorated-per-character mini strongholds.

* Some sort of space station, with nice views from the windows.

* Odessen.

* Voss, and never mind the lore weirdness.

On top of their list though :D

If they do a new stronghold, I personally would love to see a ship strong hold. Kind of like guild ships, but smaller (just a little larger than the Nar Shadda SH). It just makes sense that a character with the status that your character reaches would have command/ownership of a larger ship than just his small transport (not much bigger than a shuttle). Some features I would love to see:

-has a dock you can park your ship in (i.e. have access to your personal ship...as well as your personal ship displayed...the ship automatically changing in the ship's dock to the personal ship of whatever character you log into)

-has ability to move to different planets; i.e. the view out the window, or clear dome, changes when you move the ship. As well as being able to exit to that planet/fleet. Also if you move to fleet you can tap in fleet chat.

-a huge trophy room to display all the large statues, holos, creatures, etc. that many people have. Alternatively you could put in other huge decorations that exist (gardens, fountains, etc.).

-and absolutely no wrecks or ruins! The ship should be either high tech and/or luxury themed.

Otherwise, I am not really excited about "just another place to decorate". I want something different and better in many ways to the strongholds that are already available. Same thing in a different location seems pointless to me. I would rather see the devs put time in on expanding the story than just creating more places to put cartel items. If they are going to do another stronghold, let them do something actually new and better, not just more locations.

There's a strong hint in the Strongholds section of the Fleet that the next one is on *Alderaan*. If you look, there's a new terminal in the middle, which says, "Coming soon," if you mouse over it, and with a picture of Alderaanian architecture on it.

They've also released the new alderaan decorations which throws weight behind the alderaan s/h too. Although, we'd be living under the constant fear of being blown to bits :D:D:D:D

They've also released the new Alderaan decorations which throws weight behind the alderaan s/h too. Although, we'd be living under the constant fear of being blown to bits :D:D:D:D

Only if you live over 3,000 years. Even Yoda didn't live that long. :D

Too Many Strongholds now.

What should occur is the decoration hooks should be altered to allow more companions to be assigned to each Stronghold locations.

If they do release another stronghold I hope it comes with tunnel complex that leads underneath Odessen that leads to temple for Jedi showing all the first jedi force users and For sith tomb showing the first sith force users.