Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Congrats everyone! Wooots! 500 pages full of love for our man, plus most excellent fanfics and artwork. Keep the love going. <3

And yours is the 5,000th post. :D

Five hundred pages - five THOUSAND posts - I think we'll be sticking around for a while longer, yeah? QUINNMANCERS FOREVER!

Edited by Jagaimee

And yours is the 5,000th post. :D

Five hundred pages - five THOUSAND posts - I think we'll be sticking around for a while longer, yeah? QUINNMANCERS FOREVER!

Haha! That worked out well, didn't even realize it. Just got back from my vacation and saw the 500 pages, so I had to post straightaway!

I think we'll be around a while longer yet. Let's make it a 1000 pages and 10000 posts :D

Quinn love knows no bounds. <3

Edit: I checked and it looks like ImmortalLowlife is the 5000th...aw well. :/

Edited by Lunafox

Haha! That worked out well, didn't even realize it. Just got back from my vacation and saw the 500 pages, so I had to post straightaway!

I think we'll be around a while longer yet. Let's make it a 1000 pages and 10000 posts :D

Quinn love knows no bounds. <3

Edit: I checked and it looks like ImmortalLowlife is the 5000th...aw well. :/

Close enough for government work hun ;)

New chapter up....more Alderaan. Not totally thrilled with it, but the next one should be much better because it's something I've had planned for awhile.

Vengeance Through Mercy

Yay reading for when I wake up. Something to look forward to.

I really hope one day Malavai Quinn will be opened up for romance to more classes than just a female Sith Warrior. I have a Sith Inquisitor namely who'd love to get her hands on the Major...

This would be nice. I'd love to try him with some other toons of mine. :D

I really hope one day Malavai Quinn will be opened up for romance to more classes than just a female Sith Warrior. I have a Sith Inquisitor namely who'd love to get her hands on the Major...

Mine wants to get something other than her hands on the Major :t_redface:

Although if I think about it from an in character perspective she wouldn't love Malavai the way I do because she wouldn't have grown up as a character with Malavai the way that my Sith Warrior did. To her Malavai would just be a hot guy, another notch on her bedpost. She' still waiting to add the notch for Lemda.

Edited by Ellisande

And I really hope he will be opened to be killed by other classes as well, namely, well, by every other class...

My sister just became a Quinnmancer!

She doesn't get a lot of time to play games (mother of 7 year old twin daughters!) so between school and work she's only completed 3 stories in the last 4 years, none of whom have even made it to SoR, let alone KotFE/ET.

But she had just resubscribed recently and did the SW story. When she told me this, I asked, "Did you romance Quinn?"

"Yes, yes I did!" "Soooo...what did you think of his betrayal?" "Oh, that rat bas***d! I KNEW he was going to do something like that. I could feeeeeel it!" "Did you continue the romance?" "...Yes. AND IT WAS WORTH IT HIS LETTERS WERE SO SWEET I LOVE HIM!"

So there you are. Another one joins the ranks, though I don't think she's even aware that a SWTOR forum exists, let alone a whole 500+ page thread dedicated to him, so won't be chiming in on this thread any time soon, lol.

In honor of 500 pages of Quinn love, here is my tribute 50 Shades of Quinn. He was not amused.

My eyes! :eek: That is worse than Quinn dancing naked to terrible pop music!

But she had just resubscribed recently and did the SW story. When she told me this, I asked, "Did you romance Quinn?"

"Yes, yes I did!" "Soooo...what did you think of his betrayal?" "Oh, that rat bas***d! I KNEW he was going to do something like that. I could feeeeeel it!" "Did you continue the romance?" "...Yes. AND IT WAS WORTH IT HIS LETTERS WERE SO SWEET I LOVE HIM!"

So there you are. Another one joins the ranks, though I don't think she's even aware that a SWTOR forum exists, let alone a whole 500+ page thread dedicated to him, so won't be chiming in on this thread any time soon, lol.

This has got be worth a pre-emptive signed poster! Devs - hope you're reading this and understanding why we need more Quinn stuff in our lives! ;)

Edited by Sarova

She doesn't get a lot of time to play games (mother of 7 year old twin daughters!) so between school and work she's only completed 3 stories in the last 4 years, none of whom have even made it to SoR, let alone KotFE/ET.

Yes! Another to our ranks :D Tell her she's welcome, even if she's not a forum dweller. <3

MWAHAHAHAAAA, the Knights of Eternal Quinnmancing gains another member! :D 'Tis cause for even more celebration. Quiiiiiiiiiiiinn?

Quinn: *already signing poster* I had a feeling you would ask...

*presents poster* TA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!! For our newest Quinnmancer!

...on a (slightly) more serious note... five hundred pages, dang. There's no way the devs aren't aware of us, and by extension aren't aware of the desire for returning companions to have actual "meaningful" returns. The next returning companion - I'm not entirely sure of who it is, but I've got a pretty good idea - will, I hope, at least meet expectations. (I mean, can you imagine fully-voiced "alerts" like mini-chapters for each returning companion? As long as they're replayable, I would be over the moon about it! ...or, heck, even if they weren't, at least they'd be voiced. None of that ridiculous silent protagonist.)

Yes...yes...we are all mad here. :rak_04: Come join in the insanity....we have cookies, and Gucci and signed posters....and gnome-hat-wearing Quinns!

I enjoyed killing him, i dont think ill be accepted here even though i loved him... (more like his corpse xD).

I enjoyed killing him, i dont think ill be accepted here even though i loved him... (more like his corpse xD).

That is a whole separate form of blasphemy! Your kill thread is probably 80 or 90 pages back somewhere in General :p This forum is for the love and admiration of a very much alive Quinn :D (we know he's fictional pixels - we don't care)! Make another warrior and make friends with Quinn - only then will you understand our madness!

Edited by Sarova