Expansion into New European and Middle Eastern Countries

CourtneyWoods

We are excited to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has officially launched in a wide range of new countries throughout Europe and the Middle East. Fans of the iconic franchise and PC gamers alike can now embark on their very own Star Wars™ saga, and explore a rich and vibrant galaxy with thousands of other players.

Read More

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are excited to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has officially launched in a wide range of new countries throughout Europe and the Middle East. Fans of the iconic franchise and PC gamers alike can now embark on their very own Star Wars™ saga, and explore a rich and vibrant galaxy with thousands of other players.

Read More

Thats great, any plans to release in Mexico? Or are those of us south of the boarder going to get shafted again?

Thats great, any plans to release in Mexico? Or are those of us south of the boarder going to get shafted again?

This makes more sense than the Middle East. Como si hay mas gente con luz o internet en el Medio Oriente que en America Latina.

About time, I say! Even though most people from those countries, myself included, have purchased the game elsewhere a long time ago. Still, better late than never.

I should point out that the game isn't available to Serbia, at least, from Origin quite yet, it seems. The "not available in your region" error message is still displayed.

Well, sorry to ruin your party BW, but us Romanians, have been playing the game for a while, but thank you for making it official now :) I have to take sides with my fellow players and inform you that although you are trying (maybe, just supposing) to make a marketing approach into populating the dead servers, a good way would be just to merge some servers. We are all waiting for that moment in our galaxian lifes. Thank you!

That's cool. We need more players or server merges. Right now this game is not much of a MMO. We need more open world PvP. I love stabing Republic peace-lovers in the face, while they feed deers and plant flowers. Buaha... ha.... ha... ehhh

Babes in Luxembourg...you clearly aren't from this country :D

Shut up and give me your money... Luxembourg, you rich people.

On a serious note, I don't know what it is... But European people are alot nicer than us Americans when it comes to gaming feedback. I've noticed that on some boards.

It is nice to see more countries be able to join and enjoy SWTOR but it would be nice if EA/Bioware stayed away from politics. There is no country officially recognized by the UN with the name Macedonia. Macedonia is a province not a country. The country is named FYROM.

Great... but it would be epic too add realms for each eastern countryes... i've noticed that are many romanians and russians on any realm... so it would be nice to make realms for us... i think 1 realm is good for any country... Edited by Lymodis