Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tulak hord server

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mrphstar
11.20.2019 , 02:58 PM | #731
Quote: Originally Posted by Martyrant View Post
Just heard of one single person that the server is back online, so...
ty for the good laugh, not much left to laugh about these days.

NicoRoeding
11.20.2019 , 02:59 PM | #732
Quote: Originally Posted by Martyrant View Post
Hi Eric, I took the liberty of answering on your behalf, I hope this is alright?
/signed

Valwereth
11.20.2019 , 03:01 PM | #733
Dear bioware, I hope you are aware, we can't access the cartel market when we can't log in. Now this should get you running to fix this mess of a server.
Es gibt eine Theorie,die besagt,wenn jemals irgendwer genau rausfindet, wozu das Universum da ist und warum es da ist, dann verschwindet es auf der Stelle und wird durch etwas noch Bizarreres und Unbegreiflicheres ersetzt. (Douglas Adams)

Electricdawn
11.20.2019 , 03:01 PM | #734
Server just stopped responding and kicked everybody off. I was still on but couldn't do anything. Funny thing was, though, that the ping was still good unlike all the other times when it went through the roof.

Well, I exited the game. Gotta work tomorrow. But this is still annoying as hell. I just finished one chapter in KotET, and was lucky to get out of the instance, right before the server started dying. Would've hated to replay the whole chapter again just because of these on and on and ongoing issues with Tulak Hordů

Batwer
11.20.2019 , 03:03 PM | #735
Always Tulak Hord. Mm, I recognize a pattern.
You! Yes, exactly you! Click me:
http://www.swtor.com/r/zwyYS6

EricMusco
11.20.2019 , 03:05 PM | #736 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Tsillah
11.20.2019 , 03:07 PM | #737
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The team is taking a look at ensuring the server recovers. As a note, we are going to have a maintenance tomorrow (details coming shortly) where we are doing a few things to address the situation with Tulak. We are making a number of hardware changes during the downtime to address the issue and also making some game-side improvements to make things a bit smoother in the case where this would happen again.

Let me know any areas that are being problematic and I will pass them on. Thank you again for your patience.

-eric
Will that be for Tulak Hord only or are all servers going down (and maybe address the GUI delays for skills etc)?
Referral link for a week sub and some goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

evilino
11.20.2019 , 03:10 PM | #738
Dear Eric,

do you use always the same text templates? Maybe the Shorcut is Alt+F4 on the Servers?

minitus
11.20.2019 , 03:11 PM | #739
Hey folks,

-eric

For me it does not seem that there are some areas that are problematic. I got Problems anywhere on the server regardless of roleplaying on tython or raiding.

ultimarb
11.20.2019 , 03:11 PM | #740
Hey folks,

Thank you again for your patience.

-eric
There is none