Khem Val- Reversal of Decision on Ossus

rhinoceroseosei

So when I first did Ossus on my two sorcerers, I didn't know that A) you could romance Khem Val and B) shocking him would cancel the later conversation after the story... I was able to get him romanced on my assassin but would've liked it on other characters as well. Is there any way I can somehow reverse this decision and initiate the conversation with him?

None of your decision beside the ones you made in the KoFE, and KoET chapters can be reversed without creating a new character. Me and some other people made suggestions about the ability to alter decisions, or reset main quest entirely. No official answer so far.

None of your decision beside the ones you made in the KoFE, and KoET chapters can be reversed without creating a new character. Me and some other people made suggestions about the ability to alter decisions, or reset main quest entirely. No official answer so far.

Even your decisions *in* KotFE/ET can't be reversed on a permanent basis on the character that made them.

This.

Also I made the attempt as well through the SWTOR support team and they suggested that I made the petition to the Developers through the forums as they had no access to ask the Dev team for such request. Apparently this is a recurring issue many players have and request from the support team or at least that what I understood by their response.

Hopefully in the future or faaaaaar future, the Devs will give us the players, the option to alter our stories in the future so we can experience all the content of the game without creating a another character from scratch again. I am one of those players that spend hours and even days re-play the KoFE, and KoET to see the outcome of all my decisions...to a certain point, as you first play through core decisions still stand even if you replay all the Chapters every chapter after will still retain that decision even if your full play replay took other choices like killing Arcann's mother only to show up to join you again like you din't and have her alive in all other Chapters.

I really wish I could do this with the romances and most if not all my main quest... Its so much fun, but not so much starting new as sometimes you just want to skip to certain parts of the story telling and don't even get me started on the spending on Cartel coins to unlock your purchase item so that character can have access to it if you din't unlock it...greedy %*&%$ ugh!

Edited by Zehal