Do these 2 mounts even exist

kaydavid

according to https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/feirocian-cruiser-2/

a mount called Feirocian Cruiser drops from tier 4 crates yet i have not been able to find anyone that has one or any gtn on any server that has one for sale

also according to https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/star-fortress-executive/

a mount from tier 3 crates is called Star Fortress Executive exists and as i put on the mount above i can't locate a player who has it nor is it on any gtn on any server that i have seen

so anyone know if these 2 mounts are in the game or am i looking for 2 mounts that aren't

the rest of what that sites says comes from tier 1 - 4 crates in terms of mounts and pets i have gotten and do exist

if anyone has any info about these 2 mounts i would love to hear about it

I'm at about 750-800 crates opened on 1 char, and about 60 or so across other characters ( remainder all still rank 1 ) No mounts as yet.

Tho' I'd willingly trade all the useless crap I get every crate for one. - I must've disintegrated 100s if not 1000s. Still, RNG is RNG and you just can't have enough sub-par blue relics and fugly outfits can you? :(

Edited by Storm-Cutter

a mount called Feirocian Cruiser drops from tier 4 crates yet i have not been able to find anyone that has one or any gtn on any server that has one for sale

a mount from tier 3 crates is called Star Fortress Executive exists and as i put on the mount above i can't locate a player who has it nor is it on any gtn on any server that i have seen

so anyone know if these 2 mounts are in the game or am i looking for 2 mounts that aren't

the rest of what that sites says comes from tier 1 - 4 crates in terms of mounts and pets i have gotten and do exist

My Trooper has Feirocian Cruiser. It's a tier 4 drop from crate. Its BOP so you can't sell it on GTN, you can't transfer it to an alt, you can only use it. It's purple category.

http://imgur.com/a/dHy5v

Edited by Gelious

BOP really that explains why i can't find it ok so is the star fortress executive BOP as its tier 3 crates so kinda hard to get those when tier 4 is where i am at

can anyone confirm if that mount is also BOP as it would explain why i can't find these 2 but for the tier 3 one means my main will never get it as hes pasted tier 3 any input is helpful thanks

BOP really that explains why i can't find it ok so is the star fortress executive BOP as its tier 3 crates so kinda hard to get those when tier 4 is where i am at

can anyone confirm if that mount is also BOP as it would explain why i can't find these 2 but for the tier 3 one means my main will never get it as hes pasted tier 3 any input is helpful thanks

My main has Star Fortress Executive http://imgur.com/a/eHV9Z

I don't think its BOP too... I vaguely remember getting it on Trooper and sending it to Marauder, so not BOP, just rare.

But I couldn't do the same to Cruiser because it was already bound.

Edited by Gelious

I have seen the Feirocian mount on Harbinger and Shadowlands both "in action" and on the trade network.

The Star Fortress mount is a recolor of the mount dropped from the Star Fortress missions, which I have an issue with. Usually I don't have an issue with recolors but the Star Fortress missions were a chore to get through.

The Star Fortress mount was then given a "Barney Purple" recolor then added to one of the gamble packs as a common drop. The Zakuulan Interceptor was also given a "Barney Purple" recolor then added to to one of the the gamble packs as a common drop.

if anyone finds out if the star fortress executive mount is bop or can be sold on gtn that would be great or if you have one you wish to sell let me know the other at least it is tier 4 crates so maybe one day ill get it.

I've been keenly aware of RNG hating me when it comes to the Feirocian Cruiser.

Someone with a SWTOR youtube channel has one and I've seen one person on fleet with them. It's rarity is the most appealing thing about it.

I don't mind that you can't sell a mount on the GTN but making a tier 3 mount BOP is ridiculous. You basically have 100 chances to get that mount, and if you don't get it, you will NEVER get it. Name another non-event item in the game that you have a limited number of chances to get and, if you use up all of those chances, you will never be able to get that item.

The mounts should have been BOL instead of BOP.

I have seen the Feirocian mount on Harbinger and Shadowlands both "in action" and on the trade network.

The Star Fortress mount is a recolor of the mount dropped from the Star Fortress missions, which I have an issue with. Usually I don't have an issue with recolors but the Star Fortress missions were a chore to get through.

The Star Fortress mount was then given a "Barney Purple" recolor then added to one of the gamble packs as a common drop. The Zakuulan Interceptor was also given a "Barney Purple" recolor then added to to one of the the gamble packs as a common drop.

The Star Fortress mount from the achievements has a flourish, and you can click on it in your achievements to grant it to a character that doesn't already have it unlocked, and the others from crates do not. I know there is text in the description that says its possible to unlock those mounts account wide, but I've never found how to do it.

I don't mind that you can't sell a mount on the GTN but making a tier 3 mount BOP is ridiculous. You basically have 100 chances to get that mount, and if you don't get it, you will NEVER get it. Name another non-event item in the game that you have a limited number of chances to get and, if you use up all of those chances, you will never be able to get that item.

The mounts should have been BOL instead of BOP.

Very excellent point.

Edited by phalczen

so is the star fortress executive mount BOP or BOL

i still have seen neither of these mounts in question on the gtn on any server so a tier 4 maybe ill get it in a crate one day but the tier 3 one is what i really would like to get a final confirmation on as to if it is BOP or BOL and i assume both of these are super low drop rates from crates.

so is the star fortress executive mount BOP or BOL

i still have seen neither of these mounts in question on the gtn on any server so a tier 4 maybe ill get it in a crate one day but the tier 3 one is what i really would like to get a final confirmation on as to if it is BOP or BOL and i assume both of these are super low drop rates from crates.

It's not BOP or BOL. I got it on trooper, mailed it to Marauder, so not BOP. And it wasn't marked as BOL.

Too all people saying that Cruiser is not BOP... i don't know what to tell you. I tried to put it into mail, the game didnt allow me. And it was marked as bound. Maybe I got a bug, or something.

but does that mean the star fortress executive mount can only be traded and not posted on the GTN as i can ask fleet if someone has one i could buy if that is the case or are you saying it is only tradeable among your own toons if you get it from a tier 3 crate?

• 2 months later...

Yep I've got the second one in two color schemes. I've never seen the first.