"Server" Lag Ruins This Game PERIOD

Yeldah_

No Steve, you've got it wrong. There's just one long cable that runs from the OP's APAC location to BW's server. So, if it's not at his end, it must be BW's fault. 😅

On a more serious note - the lag may indeed ruin the game for the OP, no matter who's fault it is. If it's caused by some flakey router somewhere in between, there's nothing BW can do about it.

I'm doing my job

Evidence to the contrary considering you provided no details with which the forum community can help you.

At the very least we need your general location. A PingPlotter report would be ideal.

We get that, we might able able to help you. Until then, nothing we can do for you besides an occasional sympathetic remark.

In general though, unless you are in APAC, there is very little chance this situation is BWs fault and there being anything they can do about it. If you are in APAC, it is arguably BWs fault, but still nothing they can reasonably do about it.

Evidence to the contrary considering you provided no details with which the forum community can help you.

At the very least we need your general location. A PingPlotter report would be ideal.

We get that, we might able able to help you. Until then, nothing we can do for you besides an occasional sympathetic remark.

In general though, unless you are in APAC, there is very little chance this situation is BWs fault and there being anything they can do about it. If you are in APAC, it is arguably BWs fault, but still nothing they can reasonably do about it.

He is in APAC and makes one of these threads every few months to remind us he has bad lag. People try to help him as much as possible but he won’t provide any other info or follow advise.

I’m in APAC and I have lag because of distance. I don’t get it from the servers (except because of the location). I have stable ping most of the time and that is the best I can hope for with the servers on the east coast,

If his ping is spiking all over the place, it’s something between him and the servers and if he won’t provide any details, it is pointless him making these threads every few months.

Posted on the 1/30/2019 (so back in January)

Nice job BioWare and Electronic Atrocities, between the pair of you I now steer clear of any games that either of you make. I have just gone out and purchased a few games to replace this one (which you ruined for me). Don't worry, I made sure that none of those titles were connected to either of you so you didn't get a dime. You're welcome. It is comforting to know that there are still some companies out there dedicated to making a good product and not focused on extracting money for shareholders. Unsurprisingly neither of you fall into that category. Until you prove that you can admit your mistakes and put them right you won't be dipping into my wallet again. Your sneaky business tactics and disdain for your customers is going to be the end of you.

Ive seen no apologies from Bioware or EA in that time. So I’m not sure why he’s back if the lag is so poor. You don’t even need to sub to check that. He could very easily check as F2P, but here he is paying for a sub to complain about lag :rolleyes:

Edited by Totemdancer

There's no need to cyberstalk him yet, Totem.

Besides, with DarthEnrique gone, he's the most entertaining poster of the "waah, the game is screwing me over but it's actually my own fault" variety that we've got left. At least wait until page 2 to remind him that we've already seen this episode.

Edited by Ardrossan

There's no need to cyberstalk him yet, Totem.

Besides, with DarthEnrique gone, he's the most entertaining poster of the "waah, the game is screwing me over but it's actually my own fault" variety that we've got left. At least wait until page 2 to remind him that we've already seen this episode.

LoL, I wasn’t. One of his threads is at the top of the off-topic section and it caught my eye.