Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Custom Map Skirmishes

Drakkolich
01.16.2019 , 01:50 AM | #1
Hey guys now that we have the custom maps available to us I've been messing with them a bunch. I'm really enjoying the different gameplay you can get by simply changing the amount of players in GSF. While this isn't the regular game, low number battles have been really fun now that we have the ability to do it with the custom maps.

To this end I invite anyone interested to get in touch with me either in this thread or otherwise to setup some fun skirmishes.

Some quick information for anyone interested.

- I can setup 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6.

- Some of the higher numbers like 5v5 or 6v6 might be very narrow in time availability so if you're interested in those ones in particular keep in mind you'll likely have to work around a very narrow schedule.

- I'm not planing to schedule these during my normal Wednesday and Friday night Stream timeslots.

- For 1v1's specifically you'll have to be able to bring 2 other people to help make the custom map pop since it requires atleast 2 groups of 2 players to make it happen. If you're super interested in a 1v1 with me and this really isn't possible feel free to reach out to me and I'll see what I can do.

Looking forward to some fun Skirmishes!
DrakolichDrakolích
The BastionTwitch Stream