The State of Star Wars the Old Republic

Poogination

I can absolutely compare what is already known about GW2 and what is known about TOR. Very easy. Watch the demos and videos on youtube. Doesn't have to be out to formulate a solid idea of what it will be like.

And we all know how exact the demos and trailers are as far as representing actual gameplay once a game goes live.

LOL

:rolleyes:

It's honestly just that there's nothing that new that Bioware is adding.

When you look at Guild Wars 2 you can see what I mean.

Read the forums.

There's new content coming in a week.

If you're already 50, then, that should explain enough about you, the game came out 11 days ago.

I used to be a troll, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Edited by Epixxxx

No. I have an amazing computer, actually. Like I said, it has nothing to do with my rig. A lot of people with very good computers are having major issues in warzones and areas where there are a lot of people. It's the optimization of the Hero Engine and the fault lies on the developing end. That's a fact. Read the forums more, you'll see what I'm saying.

It has nothing to do with the mediocre shadows in the game.

I love how players say they have these SUPER UBER gamer rigs and they can't play this game without crazy lag or low FPS.

My machine is four years old and I have no problems with lag OR fps.

I can absolutely compare what is already known about GW2 and what is known about TOR. Very easy. Watch the demos and videos on youtube. Doesn't have to be out to formulate a solid idea of what it will be like.

I dont know how else to say it, you are comparing whatever Arenanet chooses to share/show with a complete and released game which is simply idiotic.

I agree with him, ether your computer is a pile of crap, or it has issues with shadows, if you disable shadows it runs well on most systems that can play the game just fine.

Thtas why there has been 2 threads that reached the post limit about this issue with 5 stars rating and 3rd has gotten 200 posts and prolly reach the limit in a day or 2. I bet that tens of thousand people or more are just making it up.

I love how players say they have these SUPER UBER gamer rigs and they can't play this game without crazy lag or low FPS.

My machine is four years old and I have no problems with lag OR fps.

Thank you for proving my point. This game has some serious issues with optimization.

Thtas why there has been 2 threads that reached the post limit about this issue with 5 stars rating and 3rd has gotten 200 posts and prolly reach the limit in a day or 2. I bet that tens of thousand people or more are just making it up.

Thank you... I don't know why people aren't admitting to the fact that there is a serious problem with the game.