Cartel Coin bug (?)

Tageca

Dear Eric, Keith or whoever is gonna read this from the dev team.

You had the subscription discount thingy going that if you bought a subscription, a free month would be added around May/June this year. I read the small letters and know that the free month didn't include additional Cartel Coins.

I bought the non-recurring Subscription (the 60 days = €26,99 one) on June the 6th. I got a mail for that as confirmation. On June the 27th, I received another mail which surprised me at first. But I quickly came to the conclusion that that has to be that free extra month which was being promoted. (it is right..?) As said earlier, I know the free month didn't include cartel coins. But I never received the additional Cartel Coins for the second month I bought myself either. I know the Cartel Coins can arrive later, but I have 26 days subscription left at the moment of posting this and still haven't received any. Meanwhile, my security key's Cartel Coins (100 cc each month) did arrive for July and should arrive for August in a couple of days, so I'm mainly asking for the Cartel Coins which are supposed to be delivered with the subscription.

I'm posting it here to ask the community if I'm the only one with this problem or that more people are having this issue. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just me being impatient, but if it is a bug it might be something to work on (and I won't refuse any free Cartel Coins if it actually is a bug.. :p)

Cheers.

Tageca

• 2 weeks later...
I created an ingame ticket and within 24 hours the service team added the missing cartel coins manually. Thank you.

^^ you did exactly the right thing. :)

When something is wrong with your account.... you open a ticket or contact live support and get it resolved.

To the OP: it does not matter if you are the only one experiencing a problem or not. What matters is that you get your problem resolved... and making a thread in the forum won't get that done for you. Next time.. contact CS either via in game ticket or live support (which is toll free world wide via internet VOIP).

Edited by Andryah

I created an ingame ticket and within 24 hours the service team added the missing cartel coins manually. Thank you.

I created a ticket as well. However, my response was that I had to call customer service. I tried, but "the number was unavailable". As in, the number wasn't used.

Therefore, I'm still waiting for my Cartel Coins. :confused:

Edited by Tageca