Thana Vesh Armour Set

Maerassarth

If I acquire the Thana Vesh leggings, bracers, belt and feet from packs or buying them, then acquire the chest via the Contraband Resale vendor, will the set be added to my collections? Or does it only count for the authentic set pieces? Edited by Maerassarth

I've bought the entire set via contraband vendor and got the unlock (eventually) in my collection window. It took some time for the unlock to happen though (think days). Not sure why that was...

the collection windows of resale corp? and if so were you able to unlock it for alts?

In my experience, items from the Contraband Vendors doesn't unlock in Collections. I wasted 4 Cartel Certificates and 25k buying a Satele Shan Holostatue from the Contraband Resale Corporation, and it never unlocked in Collections. I actually had to go and buy the version that originally came in a pack off the GTN to have access to it in collections. I remember reading somewhere that Collections only works on Cartel Market items; since the Rep versions of these items aren't Cartel Market items, you can't use them to unlock the items in Collections.

the collection windows of resale corp? and if so were you able to unlock it for alts?

As I said, I bought the items from the vendor via certificates + credits and have the unlock in my collections window via which I can distribute the set to my alts. Not sure if there's another collection window I'm not aware of? :D

If I acquire the Thana Vesh leggings, bracers, belt and feet from packs or buying them, then acquire the chest via the Contraband Resale vendor, will the set be added to my collections? Or does it only count for the authentic set pieces?

Yes, you can buy different pieces from different sources and it will count once completed.

This will most likely NOT work. The reason is that the Thana Vesh armour (or any item) from the resale vendors are a different version, namely that with a bind-on-pickup stat and the resale icon. This is further hinted at in the collections menu where that particular item appears under the <cartel pack name> header.