This game is amazing

pacomoixa

Thank you, BioWare for creating this wonderful game. As a long time MMO player, this is some of the most fun I've ever had. I know you've worked hard on this game and it shows.

Are there a few things that need to be tweaked? Sure. But I know you are diligently working on fixing what needs to be fixed and I continue to enjoy playing a game that has potential to be the best MMO of all time.

Keep it up, guys, and thanks again. Thanks for making me forget a certain "World" that I never plan to return to.

Good Hunting,

Muneca

Kinrath Spider (Empire)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I left that "world" as well and at my husband's urging gave this one a shot. I can't remember having this much fun playing an online game with him.

We aren't worried about the bugs. There's too much to do and explore and we'd rather not waste our valuable relaxation time grumbling and complaining and picking apart every flaw.

Glad to see more positive feedback in the forums.

Well, I agree that the game is excellent, and fully understand it's brand new. And for a brand new MMO, it's wonderfully constructed.

That said, as with any new MMO, there are a LOT of issues. Small, medium and large. Here's hoping they can keep at em, and keep to a solid content schedule too.

But, enjoying it thoroughly so far.

I've been playing mmos since Meridian 59 and MUDS/MOOS before that and I am enjoying the heck out of this game as are all of my friends that are playing it. Keep up the good work Bioware! Edited by Mystais

I have been playing MMO's for a long time and I am loving the launch of this one. Very Smooth, very immersive game. The dialogue alone puts it way ahead in my books. I play a class (Marauder) that many are complaining about, I have no issues. Lots of content compared to failed launches like Rift.

Great Job Bioware!!

Keep up the good work and thank you for creating an amazing Star Wars galaxy we can all play in!

No offense but everyone complaining about bugs 2 weeks after launch is extremely annoying. They will get it fixed all in all it was one of the smoothest MMO launches I have seen. Yes there are bugs but also the servers aren't down all the time like new MMO's usually are. As for end-game content it will be here. Also I did play wow for a spell but It wasn't my thing but I can tell a lot of people came from there because I am sick of all the crying already. However to the op thanks for posting something positive.

I disagree.

- UI lag/unresponsiveness is game breaking in pvp/end game raiding where split seconds mean the difference between victory or defeat. I can blame several deaths and group wipes on abilities not registering upon use. :rolleyes:

- The game environment is essentially dozens of isolated boxes connected by embarrassingly long loading screens and dead, unnecessary space with elevators (orbital stations/hallways to and from your ship, etc). It doesn't even feel like an MMO world which totally kills it for me.

- The chat functionality is crap in so many ways.

The rest of my issues will be argued by others to be preference and opinion so I won't even get into them, but the first two complaints I listed cannot be denied by anyone - except the blind BW fanboys I'm sure. And to all the clowns who use the 'THE GAME IS JUST RELEASED!!' nonsense (like the poster above me), don't really understand the scope of the situation. I started closed game testing back in early August, and the UI issues I mentioned were there. That's HALF A YEAR AGO. Get it now?!

Edited by Matteis

I have been playing MMO's for a long time and I am loving the launch of this one. Very Smooth, very immersive game. The dialogue alone puts it way ahead in my books. I play a class (Marauder) that many are complaining about, I have no issues. Lots of content compared to failed launches like Rift.

Great Job Bioware!!

Keep up the good work and thank you for creating an amazing Star Wars galaxy we can all play in!

Rift was one of the smoothest launches of any MMO I have ever played. I didn't stick with it long term but the launch was very smooth. In fact, it is probably the only launch I have experienced better than this one.

Alot of things that need to be fixed.

Alot of things that need to be implented.

This game is not amazing end-game wise, and that is what makes or break an mmo.

I like story more than end-game.

TBH: Never made it to end-game content in ANY mmo, and I doubt this game will be any different. I am looking to complete the game to its fullest story-wise first, and with so many different class stories, I don't know how long that will take :)

Rift was one of the smoothest launches of any MMO I have ever played. I didn't stick with it long term but the launch was very smooth. In fact, it is probably the only launch I have experienced better than this one.

RIFT launch was a failer. Their database was hacked, many subscribers couldn't log on and play, toons were deleted, and toon items stolen. Many upset customers and one reason people left. The other reason, horrible design and game play. IMO, the worst online game ever made.

Thank you, BioWare for creating this wonderful game. As a long time MMO player, this is some of the most fun I've ever had. I know you've worked hard on this game and it shows.

Are there a few things that need to be tweaked? Sure. But I know you are diligently working on fixing what needs to be fixed and I continue to enjoy playing a game that has potential to be the best MMO of all time.

Keep it up, guys, and thanks again. Thanks for making me forget a certain "World" that I never plan to return to.

Good Hunting,

Muneca

Kinrath Spider (Empire)

Well said, I agree on all accounts. Setting aside the two main issues for me (Ability Delay and lack of the ability to re-size & re-position the UI), I find this to be one of the funnest MMOs I have played.

Edited by Zebular