What was the server you started on when swtor launched? (Or whenever) 💃

Eshvara

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Razor, which was merged into The Shadowlands.

Nathema, which was merged into The Harbinger.

Β 

Just before the huge server merge, it was so dead on my characters' servers that I was literally the only person on the Republic Fleet, sometimes for hours at a time. Felt like quite a turnaround to go from that to having a hundred other people on the Fleet at any given time.

Shaltin Tunnels.

Chosen by my friends before I joined. When servers were merged, we ended up on Progenitor. It was nice to have the server to ourselves for months before the move tho'. :cool:

Β 

Funny how the names now only exist in game if you score a top-10 in conquest.

Β 

There's a list of the old servers here: Servers_List

Nice to remember that in those heady days there were 100s ( yes hundreds !) of servers. - Nowadays there are only 3 or 4 main ones and even those are quiet even at prime-time. - They obviously thought in those early days that hundreds of thousands of people would sub and pay to play for years. No wonder there's no money for dev time now.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

because you couldn't have the different factions on the same server back in the day:

Β 

My Republic characters, 1 for each class were on Empress Teta.

Β 

My Imperial characters, 1 for each class were on Harbinger.

Β 

Really ??? :eek:

Β 

Funny how the names now only exist in game if you score a top-10 in conquest.

Β 

There's a list of the old servers here: Servers_List

Nice to remember that in those heady days there were 100s ( yes hundreds !) of servers. - Nowadays there are only 3 or 4 main ones and even those are quiet even at prime-time. - They obviously thought in those early days that hundreds of thousands of people would sub and pay to play for years. No wonder there's no money for dev time now.

Β 

Incredible ! Thanks for that link. So many names I had never heard of !!!

Β 

As for me, the first char I rolled, summer of 2012, with my account name, was on JC.

But I soon decided to roll in my country, France, and rolled my main on Mantle of the Force. I loved that endgame power in Kotor plus it evokes a book, so I went for it ! Still there. Have chars on all existing servers (17 as of today). Googling it I realize it's a cyan crystal, not a power - in Kotor 1. Would have sworn it was a prestige feat in Kotor 2, but can't find anything. What a coincidence that my main uses a cyan crystal :D:cool:

BTW I used my very first toon as a mule between servers, can't remember where he is now. He must be level 4 or so !

Edited by BenduKundalini

Surprised I have not seen my original server listed.

Β 

Giradda the Hutt, merged into Shadowlands.

Β 

that may have been the server i mentioned that i couldnt remember the name of on page 1 (or whatever page it may be for some). the friend from work used a hutt avatar so that very well may have been the one.

I was a member of a gaming "clan" and a group of clan members started a guild on a PvP server. I don't remember the name of the server, but in any case, after most of the original guild members left and I got tired of the ganking, I moved all 5 of my (then) characters to Jedi Covenant (PvE) at a cost, if I recall, of about 1200CC each. :)

(Ah, the good old days) :)

Bonder Crystal, which I believe got moved into The Fatman, then to Prophecy of the Five. Atleast that's where all my toons 'ended' up on when I came back to the game late 2015. Then I manually transferred all my toons to The Harbinger and been here since. Edited by DenariusJay